Nbd! Sadowsky By Warwick

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
4kg (8.8lbs). Lovely flat neck profile. Sounds very great!
Will give it a setup later this weekend and see just how low the action can go on it.
Invisible fret tech, adjustable nut, solid feeling tuners. Zero humming or buzzing going on.

This seems to be a high quality axe.

0sa.jpg

1do.jpg

2ws.jpg

3ky.jpg

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The burst seems to be more salmon/orange then the usual yellow you see on instruments. Really love that!

Reaction score
Sorry my miscommunication. :) There is a different price point for the various instruments, yours looks to be top of the range?

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
4kg (8.8lbs). Lovely flat neck profile. Sounds very great!
Will give it a setup later this weekend and see just how low the action can go on it.
Invisible fret tech, adjustable nut, solid feeling tuners. Zero humming or buzzing going on.

This seems to be a high quality axe.

0sa.jpg

1do.jpg

2ws.jpg

3ky.jpg
Welcome back to the Warwick family :D

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Sorry my miscommunication. :) There is a different price point for the various instruments, yours looks to be top of the range?

Well it is the mid range... So definitely not top. Within my collection apart from the Schecter 8 string which was priced at 999 euro the Sadowsky Metro Line is the cheapest model. All the other basses sit around the customshop Sadowsky price range, which is why I bought most of them second hand except for the Stringray NT. The Vincent basses are unique one-offs.

You can compare the Sadowsky Metroline with Warwick Teambuilt series. Prices are between 2k and 3k euro.

Headstocks.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom