NAMM Show 2013 - Highlights at the Framus & Warwick booth

Reaction score
The 2013 Winter NAMM show is right around the corner, and we’d like to give you a peek of some of the great artists and products that will be featured at our booth this year.

Warwick and Framus have a great line-up of artists along with new products and innovations that have cemented our reputation as leaders in the guitar, bass, and bass amplification markets worldwide. Our humble beginnings over 30 years ago have led to a flurry of innovation and improvements in the last few years, culminating in what is easily the most exciting NAMM show offering in our wonderful history!

In addition to a great roster of artists on hard to meet and greet friends and fans a ton of exciting new Warwick and Framus gear that is sure to impress even the most familiar fans of the company.

Come down to our booth and check out new features that exist nowhere else in the industry, like our innovative Invisible Fret Technology (IFT), our “glow-in-the-dark” fluorescent side dots, the thinnest water-based UV coating in the industry, FSC certified tonewoods, and many more innovations as well. We have several inventive new takes on classic Warwick and Framus designs that are sure to be the gems of the entire NAMM show.

Also featured will be our new line of bass amplifiers encompassing both the W A and BC Combo lines. These award-winning products will be on hand for everyone to try, and improvements and new additions to the line itself are not to be missed. Come and try firsthand the amps which critics and players are raving about!

Throughout the show during our 3pm artist meet and greet, we will welcome such guitar and bass legends as: Devin Townsend, Earl Slick, Wolf Hoffman, Jonas Hellborg, Steve Bailey, Lee Sklar, Alphonso Johnson, Guy Pratt, Ryan Martinie, Robert Trujillo, P-Nut, TM Stevens, Evan Brewer, Nick Schendzielos, and many, many more!

Reaction score
Yes, of course! We'll be doing updates throughout the day on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc...as well as a daily recap on the Warwick website, and here on the forums! Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my girlfriend will be Instagraming the entire NAMM experience.

Reaction score
The 2013 LTD Thumb looks great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It is a great bass. Really comfortable and sounds great. The LWA1000 is amazing, the is gonna be my new amp for sure.

Reaction score
Sounds like a good time @ Winter NAMM, some photos would be great !

Reaction score
Well, the NAMM 2013 show was a huge success for Warwick & Framus! The LWA1000, Streamer CV, and Thumb LTD 2013 stole the show, with the Triumph Lite, BC10, and Rockbass Star Bass and Rockbass Dark Lord coming in close behind. For Framus, the Panthera 8 string, Strato De Luxe, and 24-fret Diablo were clearly very popular. The new WCA810 and WCA210 are superb additions to the cabinet lineup, and the W bass wins for the most amount of pictures taken! It was a very fun show - with a huge number of Warwick & Framus Artists on hand - Devin Townsend, Earl Slick, Robb Torres, Blackbyrd McKnight, and Wolf Hoffman proudly represented their Framus guitars, while Warwick Artists such as Rob Trujillo, TM Stevens, Steve Bailey, Jonas Hellborg, Lee Sklar, Ryan Martinie, Guy Pratt, Alphonso Johnson, John B Williams, Norwood Fisher, Divinity Roxx, Stuart Zender, P-Nut, Kern Brantley, Scott Reeder, Nick Schendzielos, Brandino, Jasmine Cain, Emma Anzai, Dirk Lance, and many more were around for photos, meet and greets, and more! You can see many photos and video from the show on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/warwickframus

It truly is a family affair!

Sunday535.jpg

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Is it the picture Garey, or you have a very prominent biceps?

Reaction score
We better listen to that Garey , he ll break our arms if we don t listen ! lol

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
So, not only the new Warwick stuff was very popular, but Garey got a lot of atention at the booth. Maybe you should make some Garey "action figures" for next Musikmesse (Includes Streamer Bass, amps and accesories sold separatelly). ;)

Now, back on topic: Looks like you had a lot of work, but lots of fun, too. Cheers.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the gym at the Hilton was full of Rhinos and also Elephants for me to use. What a great place.....

BTW, I hope the sarcasm came through on my comment about the comments!!! :D

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the gym at the Hilton was full of Rhinos and also Elephants for me to use. What a great place.....

BTW, I hope the sarcasm came through on my comment about the comments!!! :D

Sarcasm is like a first language to me. Damn you British comedy!

Top Bottom