My Long Standing Issue With Warwick Dark Lord

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Hi Sasha, you still don't have them? I will ask, and come back to you.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Hi Sasha, the package was sent to your address, when I said, but I forgot to give you the tracking code. You should ask at your post office, and I am trying now to find a tracking number. Happy New Year!

Reaction score
Ok. I will try to find information at post office.
But if you find a traking number maybe it will be esier

Reaction score
Ok. Today is Sun day so they are closet. I guess i will cheak them tommorow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just was at post office and they say nothing is recived. The empploy said that there is possibility that it stuck at customs or it might be somewhere else.

Floring. Maybe you would be able to find traking number so we know where it is for sure?

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Hi Sasha I have this pic, I hope it helps. It was sent from Hungary, I bought the tuners from their shop but asked them to deliver at your address. This is the picture they gave me.

I hope you get them soon!
Flo
received-601592900639040.jpeg

Reaction score
With out traking number it will be very difficult to find where postage is.

Florin, would you be able to ask them to give you traking number?
Or if they send a postage with out traking number and it lost or stuck somewhere then it will be diffucult to find the postage, because there are very many places where it can be within my city or around the globe :D

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Hi Sasha,

Unfortunately they shipped regular post, without tracking number.

Reaction score
Today i cheak at post office again. But nothing came.
So the lesson is: do not send anything with out traking number ;)

Post scriptum:
I cannot find a key from mail box so i cannot see maybe there something is.

Reaction score
So i guess i have to become endorserr of Warwick and they will give me free bass and free tuners!!! ;D

Post scriptum:
And i will mage mi signature Warwick Darkr Lord bass ;D

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Not yet.
There is a line about 30 minutes usully you need to wait at post office. So i will cheak them at beggining of next month ;)
Sasha, you should know I am not doing very will financially, I am struggling to pay for the forum's costs partially supported by the "Supporting Members", and I don't want to complain more about my situation, but I did my best to help you. I think 30 minutes to the post office is something you could do.

Reaction score
Sasha, you should know I am not doing very will financially, I am struggling to pay for the forum's costs partially supported by the "Supporting Members", and I don't want to complain more about my situation, but I did my best to help you. I think 30 minutes to the post office is something you could do.
Hi. Florin. You did not undertand me correctly. I already visited the post office yesterday and unfortionaly nothing is for me. ;)

Post scriptum:
Let see, maybe somehowe it will magicly resolve

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just about a half hour ago tuner on A string just brouke as well. The previus brouken was F#

My bass tuned F# B E A.

I do not have any money at all right now. But in the end of this month i will cheak again if i recived the postage and if not then i guess when i recive my very small money and i guess i will have to buy new tubers by my self.
My month income is about 2447 UAHs and 1 tuner at this moument cost 378 Uahs at my lockal Warwick dealer.

Top Bottom