My Bass Family

Reaction score
Figured id post a quick family pic and say hello! Glad to have found this forum. I am an absolutel warwick fanatic and ive owned quite a few, but my current trio are my top 3 basses ive ever wanted to own(ok ok.. id love to add a jerzy drozd to the family one day.. lol )
2016 masterbuilt dolphin pro 1 5
2001 Stage 2 5
2002 Thumb bolt on 5
Enjoy!

TSD05rr.jpg

Ps55jwh.jpg

1iyifHy.png

TSD05rr.jpg
LLezJIT.jpg

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Nakoa, nice family you have there! Thanks for sharing with us :) How would you compare SSII and Dolphin?

Reaction score
Thanks!! Glad I found this place.

They share a few qualities in terms of sound
Both basses are extremely resonant, unplugged the acoustic tone is very piano like with lots of sustain.

The dolphin, tone wise, is a perfect blend between the thumb and the stage 2. The stage 2 has an authoritative punch and warmness to it.
The dolphin has a great growl and a bit more high end, giving it a bit better clarity.
Balance wise I think the stage 2 is the more comfortable bass, but the dolphin is still comfy and access to all 26 frets is wide open

Welcome to the forum, Nakoa, nice family you have there! Thanks for sharing with us :) How would you compare SSII and Dolphin?

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Figured id post a quick family pic and say hello! Glad to have found this forum. I am an absolutel warwick fanatic and ive owned quite a few, but my current trio are my top 3 basses ive ever wanted to own(ok ok.. id love to add a jerzy drozd to the family one day.. lol )
2016 masterbuilt dolphin pro 1 5
2001 Stage 2 5
2002 Thumb bolt on 5
Enjoy!

TSD05rr.jpg

Ps55jwh.jpg

1iyifHy.png

TSD05rr.jpg
LLezJIT.jpg

Welcome brother, awesome basses and it's good you 've settled down to just three, hehe. Where do you hail from, if I may ask?

Top Bottom