Marko Vukovic (markoism) made Bass Player magazine

Doc

Reaction score
I haven't been around a whole lot lately, so maybe the discussion already came up, but I got my new issue of BP yesterday and our forum brother Vuk has a piece dedicated to him!

Congrats Marko!

Side note - one of the 'Wick ads in the same issue has a pic of Brian Waddell, also a forum member (and bassist for Devin Townsend Band).

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Dedicated to him? How do you mean? More info please. :)

[video=youtube;AKcwIH9TCuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKcwIH9TCuo[/video]

Doc

Reaction score
I'm a dumbass.

It wasn't Vuk, it was Marko Vukovic (markoism). Can you change the title, Yanni?

Reaction score
I am? I got the new issue with Jeff Ament on the cover and I don't see anything about me there. Which page?

Doc

Reaction score
Hey Marko, it's the one with Norwood Fisher on the cover. Not sure of the page, but it's probably within the first 10... Haven't picked it back up since I got it the other day. Too busy working to read. :)

By the way, sorry about the name mixup between you and Vuk. I knew it was you, just got the wrong forum username...

Reaction score
which month is it? I'm trying to find a copy but when I say its with Norwood Fisher on the cover they are like huh?

no worries about getting our names mixed up. We both have Vuk in there.

Reaction score
Nice!!! Looking at the questions I think I know how I got in. A friend of mine who wants to get into music management said he wants to help get my name out there because I've helped his band out get pretty big in the Southern Ontario metal scene. So he said answer these guys and send me a good high quality pic of yourself. I did that back in July or August, just before moving out to BC. I gotta get a copy of it when it comes out here! THAT IS AWESOME!

And hey I'm playing a Warwick in this pic! If I knew what he had in mind I would have used a picture where it shows the headstock haha... come on endorsement!

Reaction score
Thank you Ken! I'm very happy that my buddy did this for me. Now I gotta get cracking on putting some videos online, get the RWO record out, tour and see where this takes me!

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
a bit late maybe ...but congratz man, I bet it feelz like a real honour ! ... 8:

Reaction score
Thank you! Considering I didn't know about it and a friend did it for me yeah it is an honour to be chosen to be in it. Next I want to get more than just a Real World section and show off my Warwicks.

Top Bottom