For Sale: Lots Of Stuff For Sale!

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Hi all new and old members! As some of you may, or may not, know, I recently joined the ranks of the newly unemployed due to the whole COVID nightmare. And at my age, 64 in a few months, the chances of me replacing my job are pretty close to zero. So, it's time to sell some cool stuff! I have a number of items listed on Reverb, with more to come, so keep checking back!

I am offering discounted prices for forum members. Be aware that international shipping prices appear to have skyrocketed, so keep that in mind.

Here's the link:

Kim's Gear Locker

Reaction score
Hello Kim,

sorry to hear about your job... damned COVID.
I had a quick look at your link and nothing was up on reverb.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Hello Kim,

sorry to hear about your job... damned COVID.
I had a quick look at your link and nothing was up on reverb.
That's weird. I just clicked on the link and it showed 15 listings. Maybe there was a "glitch"? Has anyone else had trouble with the link?

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Hi Kim, sorry to hear that you are selling your bass stuff...

checked reverb: This shop doesn't have any listings right now.

maybe it's because I'm in the EU (?)

Reaction score
Hi all new and old members! As some of you may, or may not, know, I recently joined the ranks of the newly unemployed due to the whole COVID nightmare. And at my age, 64 in a few months, the chances of me replacing my job are pretty close to zero. So, it's time to sell some cool stuff! I have a number of items listed on Reverb, with more to come, so keep checking back!

I am offering discounted prices for forum members. Be aware that international shipping prices appear to have skyrocketed, so keep that in mind.

Here's the link:

Kim's Gear Locker
I can't see any listing either. Sucks about your job.

Reaction score
I see 15 listings. I think it might have to do with the "ships to" selection; I always set it to "Everywhere". If you are willing to ship, @kimgee , you could consider changing this for your listings.

Reaction score
yep change it to everywhere and theyre there. Good luck with sales mate I hope it goes to plan for you!

Reaction score
Real Name
Jens
Sorry about your job, Kim, and good luck with the sales.
When clicking the link in Germany, I also got 0 results. That is because my default filter was set to „ships to Germany“. I changed that filter to „ships to USA“ and 15 items showed up.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Thanks for all the well wishes my friends! I guess anyone outside the US will need to adjust their settings to see the items I have for sale. Like I said, international shipping has become absurd these days, so I don't recommend it.

Reaction score
Real Name
Nate
Just looked at your shop. Going to talk with the wife when she wakes up lol.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey @kimgee , wondering how you're holding out buddy. Not seen you online since september :(

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Hey @kimgee , wondering how you're holding out buddy. Not seen you online since september :(
Hey man! I am still alive and kicking. I am enjoying the leisurely life of unemployment. Mostly because I have not looked for a job, and don't intend to until the plague settles down and the US government pulls it's head out of it's ass and figures out who is actually President. It looks like the election has been decided, but I am going to be very disappointed if there isn't more theatrics and drama before it is finalized. I am especially pleased not to be at my old job since 2 guys there, I interacted with on a daily basis, came down with covid. I have sold a bunch of basses, so money has not been an issue, but some of my nicest Warwicks live somewhere else now. One bright spot was that I reunited my '88 Dolphin with a previous owner who regretted selling it and had been searching for it. He happened to see it on Reverb and jumped on it. I bought the bass years ago from a Guitar Center in Michigan. The new owner was ecstatic to get the bass back, and while I was happy to take his money, I was very sad to see that beauty go. Oh well, I guess I will get over it. I even sold my SSI that is the subject in my avatar photo. That one really hurt. However, I still have plenty of basses, so life goes on.

I sincerely hope all you guys are doing well and staying safe and healthy. One of my former co-workers had minor symptoms from the virus, but the other guy became very ill with lots of respiratory issues. However, the guy with the minor case lost his sense of taste and smell, and they still have not returned after over 3 weeks. You definitely want to avoid that kind of stuff if at all possible!

A very Happy Holidays to you all!!!!!!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Good to hear you're at least semi-okay!
My wife's sister and one of her daughters got hit with covid. Luckily minimal impact and they were okay after a week again.
With vaccinations now starting up globally I hope we'll be out of hazard zones quick.

Cheers for chiming in!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Hey man! I am still alive and kicking. I am enjoying the leisurely life of unemployment. Mostly because I have not looked for a job, and don't intend to until the plague settles down and the US government pulls it's head out of it's ass and figures out who is actually President. It looks like the election has been decided, but I am going to be very disappointed if there isn't more theatrics and drama before it is finalized. I am especially pleased not to be at my old job since 2 guys there, I interacted with on a daily basis, came down with covid. I have sold a bunch of basses, so money has not been an issue, but some of my nicest Warwicks live somewhere else now. One bright spot was that I reunited my '88 Dolphin with a previous owner who regretted selling it and had been searching for it. He happened to see it on Reverb and jumped on it. I bought the bass years ago from a Guitar Center in Michigan. The new owner was ecstatic to get the bass back, and while I was happy to take his money, I was very sad to see that beauty go. Oh well, I guess I will get over it. I even sold my SSI that is the subject in my avatar photo. That one really hurt. However, I still have plenty of basses, so life goes on.

I sincerely hope all you guys are doing well and staying safe and healthy. One of my former co-workers had minor symptoms from the virus, but the other guy became very ill with lots of respiratory issues. However, the guy with the minor case lost his sense of taste and smell, and they still have not returned after over 3 weeks. You definitely want to avoid that kind of stuff if at all possible!

A very Happy Holidays to you all!!!!!!

Hang in there, bro! I'm thru a similar situation.

Happy holidays. :)

zomnius

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
Le roi
Hi, sorry to read this. Well if you've got skills, go and exploit them yourself maybe. You can do it. You don't have to deal with employers' age discrimination..think about it.. Happy Holliday's!

Top Bottom