Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

For Sale: Lots Of Stuff For Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by kimgee, Aug 29, 2020.

By kimgee on Aug 29, 2020 at 4:25 PM
  1. kimgee

kimgee Wenge Taste Tester Good Vibe Sponsor

depends on who's asking
    Hi all new and old members! As some of you may, or may not, know, I recently joined the ranks of the newly unemployed due to the whole COVID nightmare. And at my age, 64 in a few months, the chances of me replacing my job are pretty close to zero. So, it's time to sell some cool stuff! I have a number of items listed on Reverb, with more to come, so keep checking back!

I am offering discounted prices for forum members. Be aware that international shipping prices appear to have skyrocketed, so keep that in mind.

Here's the link:

Kim's Gear Locker

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by kimgee, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Math
      Math
      Hello Kim,

sorry to hear about your job... damned COVID.
      I had a quick look at your link and nothing was up on reverb.
    2. kimgee
      kimgee
      That's weird. I just clicked on the link and it showed 15 listings. Maybe there was a "glitch"? Has anyone else had trouble with the link?
    3. BrusselsBass
      BrusselsBass
      Hi Kim, sorry to hear that you are selling your bass stuff...

checked reverb: This shop doesn't have any listings right now.

maybe it's because I'm in the EU (?)
    4. Nightmaresandconclusions
      Nightmaresandconclusions
      I can't see any listing either. Sucks about your job.
    5. eyvindwa
      eyvindwa
      I see 15 listings. I think it might have to do with the "ships to" selection; I always set it to "Everywhere". If you are willing to ship, @kimgee , you could consider changing this for your listings.
    6. Madmaskbass
      Madmaskbass
      yep change it to everywhere and theyre there. Good luck with sales mate I hope it goes to plan for you!
    7. Bademeister
      Bademeister
      Sorry about your job, Kim, and good luck with the sales.
      When clicking the link in Germany, I also got 0 results. That is because my default filter was set to „ships to Germany“. I changed that filter to „ships to USA“ and 15 items showed up.
      Stainless and ercheddar like this.
    8. kimgee
      kimgee
      Thanks for all the well wishes my friends! I guess anyone outside the US will need to adjust their settings to see the items I have for sale. Like I said, international shipping has become absurd these days, so I don't recommend it.
    9. kitsapbass
      kitsapbass
      Just looked at your shop. Going to talk with the wife when she wakes up lol.