Kudos To The People That Built This Place!

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
@Hoggles , you rock!!! Thank you!!!!

Thanks to you and all involved for keeping the good vibe zone goin. After father had foresaken us, a dedicated forum could have easily gone bye bye. Thanks for making sure we have a place to come share and appreciate Wicks. :)

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
So. A couple of years later. Some things have changed a little, some a lot.

The forum is allowed to use the Warwick name again as most of us here still are part of the Warwick family and it feels good.
Part of me wants to always keep at least one W bass just for this reason. Be part of the coolest, most friendly musicians forum on the planet.

We moved to another hosting company because the old one was giving us timeouts and errors increasingly.
Florin still is the man who keeps things going and I have the utmost respect for him putting in his time and money.
Moderators you don't see a lot. Hector handles most of the stuff concerning spammers etc. Thanks Hector!

The forum has changed but a little, its URL now contains the Warwick name again.

But its people have been staggered, slowed if you will by this Covid-19 pandemic. It is awful.
Taking myself as an example: I have been visiting only the supermarkets in the past two months and feel locked in.
I know some other forummers share this feeling.

Society in Europe is slowly regaining momentum, companies, bars, restaurants, terrasses are being opened...
But we're still required to wear face masks and keep a social distance of atleast 1.5m from others. IT SUCKS.

My band has picked up on practicing again weekly, I never could have known this would feel like such a blessing.
We even gained a 2nd guitarist, a girl with an absolute drive to play alternative rock and punkrock with us. Yay! Let's hope she can sing as well...

So. A couple of years later. How are you guys doing? Hope everyone and their families are still alright and happy!

Top Bottom