Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Issues ordering Warwicks during DBG - Hanser change

Discussion in 'Bass Guitars' started by The Kool-Aid Kid, Jan 2, 2009.

1. The Kool-Aid Kid

The Kool-Aid Kid

I ordered my RB through Guitar Center about three weeks ago, and was told it would show up by Monday this week.

Calling them today I found out that Dana B apparently hasn't shipped anything to them in a while, and they aren't sure where my bass is.

Anyone have any ideas when I can expect my Rockbass? Guitar Center is giving me absolutely no information to work with. Is this related to the switch over to Hanser?

2. Doog

Doog

I'm surprised they haven't offered a refund or credit toward something different. The GC near me is great. F'rinstance if you buy a bass or guitar that doesn't include a case they'll let you pick any you like for half price. DBG was never my fave I'm hoping the new guys will come to do the job better. Hang in there mate, you'll be surprised how good the RB Vette actually is, easy to play, very versatile sound, for the price, it's a killer.

If in the future you want to step up a bit I'd seriously consider an RB Fortress, it's a friggin monster. I have 3 'real' Warwicks and I'll never sell my 2 RB's. In fact I've got my eye out for an RB Vampyre 5 string.

3. The Kool-Aid Kid

The Kool-Aid Kid

I got a free case since they dropped my Jazz, and if they refund me I'll lose my price matching and end up paying $200 more.

It wouldn't be so bad but they told me it would be here Monday so I sold my Jazz over the weekend and I'm bassless for an indefinite period of time now.