Is it just me or...

Reaction score
Some of the threads I am reading are in the wrong order, newest post showing first. I know I can change the order by clicking the tab on the bottom of the page to show oldest first, but it keeps going back.
It is not the same for all topics, it only seems to be on todays postings.
Has something happened or do I need to change some settings?

Reaction score
same here..i think mods can do something about it :)

LX

Reaction score
Don't you think the mods ARE the "malefactors"?! I think so =)

But i completely agree with you folks. I was very confused and i liked it more the other way round.

Reaction score
I totally agree with you guys,yesterday the threads loaded as,"oldest first"today theyre loading,"newest first".It sucks big time. by the way,what do you guys mean by,"malefactors"?please excuse my ignorance. :wink:

LX

Reaction score
See, i'm german and i'm not that good in english at all...shame on me.

What i mean with malefactors is....the reason why, or better "the guys who have done this" if you know what i want to say :D

So i put the word "Übeltäter" into one of these nice online dictionaries and got "malefactor" out of it :lol:

That's all :wink:

Reaction score
Now i understand,thanks for clearing that up for me.By the way your english is fine,I have no trouble understanding your posts at all. :wink:

LX

Reaction score
Thank you, i do my best to make you folks understand and some practicing is good for me :)

Reaction score
I have on the end of all posts in one topic a field to chose how I want it! newest first or oldest first!

Reaction score
Like-A-Thunder said:
I have on the end of all posts in one topic a field to chose how I want it! newest first or oldest first!

we all have it, but it works only once :(

Reaction score
+1 this sucks, admins please return to the previous option (oldest first as default). This is unreadable.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Same here!
In my country we say "Voice of the people, rage of God". :wink:

Reaction score
WOOOHOOO,the posts are back in," oldest first" order.Thank you to the forum mods. By the way jester,thats a great quote man.

Reaction score
yes it's readable now :D a big thanks to the forum staff :mrgreen:

Top Bottom