Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Picking up one of these Sunday…
7B3B2F9D-C5EC-4E5F-A2F5-7EE264DA8814.jpeg

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Congrats, that's beautiful! With this colour?
Yep. I played one about a month ago, but it was that sparkle aqua color. I sent the dealer a message saying this color was cool. He happened to just get one in! I was on the fence, I don’t need this lol, but my wife said she would get it for me as a late birthday present, soooo yeah, another one for the stable.

Reaction score
Yep. I played one about a month ago, but it was that sparkle aqua color. I sent the dealer a message saying this color was cool. He happened to just get one in! I was on the fence, I don’t need this lol, but my wife said she would get it for me as a late birthday present, soooo yeah, another one for the stable.
So cool!! I am really loving my new Dingwall. Very nice basses

Reaction score
Oh I've seen pics of this. The back is as stunning as the topwood. Good choice :)

Thank you! It's an absolutely stunning instrument to play. After so long not playing a bass - 15 years - it's taking some solid practice to relearn everything, but I'm massively improved since the bass was delivered to me.

Quite simply, I love it.

Reaction score
I officially have this on the way. Time to see how the 4 string pickup placement affects things.

Reaction score
Crap, I did it again. I will be picking-up this '96 NT5 Thumb tomorow! I must admit that I am nnnot a big fan of gold hardaware on a Thumb.. but for the price.. I will make an exception!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-141558~2[8111].png
    Screenshot_20210803-141558~2[8111].png
    502.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20210803-142803[8113].png
    Screenshot_20210803-142803[8113].png
    482.8 KB · Views: 115
Reaction score
Crap, I did it again. I will be picking-up this '96 NT5 Thumb tomorow! I must admit that I am nnnot a big fan of gold hardaware on a Thumb.. but for the price.. I will make an exception!
Oh yeah!! If I see “Thumb” and “NT5” in the same sentence you’ve got my attention- love the rural backdrop as well!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Don’t know what it is, possibly a contestant for “BattleBots”?. Sure looks cool!
It is actually really heavy and truely built like a tank this little guitar preamp. Been using it in a parallel loop and blend it with cleans to see how it behaves on bass. Absolutely lovely but a rather large footprint for "adding some grit". Think I will stick to my Darkglass Alpha-Omicron instead and use the Mesa on guitar.

Reaction score
Just ordered. Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer LX, 5-string.(864 mm) long scale, Maple body, Ovangkol neck (C shape), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard, 24 brass jumbo frets, extra high, extra hard, 26" fingerboard radius, Just-A-Nut II nut, 1.77" (45.0 mm) nut width, active MEC J-style pickup (neck), active MEC J-style pickup (bridge), active MEC 2-way electronics, controls for Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble / Bass, push/pull function for preamp bypass, Warwick machine heads, Warwick security locks, Warwick 2-Piece 3D bridge and tailpiece, comes with .045"-.135" Warwick EMP strings, Silver Chrome Tone High Polish finish with matched headstock, chrome hardware.
1038B680-3800-4280-AD9E-F7B6998BE472.jpeg

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Just ordered. Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer LX, 5-string.(864 mm) long scale, Maple body, Ovangkol neck (C shape), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard, 24 brass jumbo frets, extra high, extra hard, 26" fingerboard radius, Just-A-Nut II nut, 1.77" (45.0 mm) nut width, active MEC J-style pickup (neck), active MEC J-style pickup (bridge), active MEC 2-way electronics, controls for Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble / Bass, push/pull function for preamp bypass, Warwick machine heads, Warwick security locks, Warwick 2-Piece 3D bridge and tailpiece, comes with .045"-.135" Warwick EMP strings, Silver Chrome Tone High Polish finish with matched headstock, chrome hardware. View attachment 23269
Congrats! And welcome to the chrome club!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don’t know what it is, possibly a contestant for “BattleBots”?. Sure looks cool!

That looks to be a Mesa Boogie V-Twin pedal, a distortion pedal/preamp featuring some actual tubes from the 90s (the heyday of the rectifier series, hence the diamond plate, though the V-Twin usually isn't considered to sound much like a rectifier).

Reaction score
Ergh my guitar playing fun has gotten the best of me and my desire to blast it at ear melting levels has eaten my decent tax return this year. Coming:

ESP Standard Eclipse 1 for standard tuning
Victory Super Kraken VX100 Amp and matching 2x12
Two notes Captor X
Line 6 Helix Rack and controller

Soooo I am over all of the noise of my pedals and hoping the helix can bring it back into line but still incorporate some cool things.

Lastly I am organising to start a Reggae Band as the Rock and Metal pursuits have been frustrating lately. Excited. Reggae needs big bass and big bass is what i bring lol

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Ergh my guitar playing fun has gotten the best of me and my desire to blast it at ear melting levels has eaten my decent tax return this year. Coming:

ESP Standard Eclipse 1 for standard tuning
Victory Super Kraken VX100 Amp and matching 2x12
Two notes Captor X
Line 6 Helix Rack and controller

Soooo I am over all of the noise of my pedals and hoping the helix can bring it back into line but still incorporate some cool things.

Lastly I am organising to start a Reggae Band as the Rock and Metal pursuits have been frustrating lately. Excited. Reggae needs big bass and big bass is what i bring lol
You may need a P-bass 🤣😂😅

Top Bottom