Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Yay! congrats. Do mask out some info on that screenshot tho. Especially the order number.

Reaction score
Today's the day!! I'm doing cartwheels over this, can't wait!
Screenshot_20210428-092728_Chrome.jpg

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
I soooo love dat shape. Of bass. But the Hardy-Shape is loveable too. :)
I propose we @Gnermo, @Hardy and me, each write a review of this bass so it can be featured in te right section of the forum. When we have it all, of course. No peaking !
I suggest we speak about :
- overall quality of paint/woods/fretwork, etc
- playability : neck, balance, controls, comfort
- Sound
- comparison with other reverso :), or other PJ, or other approaching bass...
and finally the pros and cons.
Of course it’s just an idea.

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Soooo cool. I'm officially jealous.
How does it compare to the Korean reverso ?

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Soooo cool. I'm officially jealous.
How does it compare to the Korean reverso ?
More weight, more solid tone. More details in the sound. All in all a very good bass. But I wait with my final opinion. Let’s play it in the band first. The Korean Reverso was always cutting through the mix.

Reaction score
Well I have decided to get something I have actually spent time slandering in the past as I have been listening to some really incredible demos of what these things are capable of with some mods. I have been wanting to build a black allrounder bass for a
ages now and I have all the parts but no real time to put the huge hours in to do it since taking on my masters at uni. Anyway I love the look and idea of these basses but not so much the djent stereotype tone that they have been popularly associated with. Anyway I feel like shaking up the collection a bit and my Wal is still 2 years away so this is my new little fling.

I think I need to get rid of a few of my gorgeous dust collectors though as they are just not getting in the rotation of play because they are too much like other basses I own.

Brand new Dingwall NG3 6 string coming in from Ireland.

tumblr_fb404705531bdda340af7a83e4fe66c5_000b71cf_2048.jpg

Reaction score
Oh I also have a Source Audio C4 Synth and a Dr. Scientist Tremolessence coming...So much for this year being gear free. I barely lasted 3 months.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Well I have decided to get something I have actually spent time slandering in the past as I have been listening to some really incredible demos of what these things are capable of with some mods. I have been wanting to build a black allrounder bass for a
ages now and I have all the parts but no real time to put the huge hours in to do it since taking on my masters at uni. Anyway I love the look and idea of these basses but not so much the djent stereotype tone that they have been popularly associated with. Anyway I feel like shaking up the collection a bit and my Wal is still 2 years away so this is my new little fling.

I think I need to get rid of a few of my gorgeous dust collectors though as they are just not getting in the rotation of play because they are too much like other basses I own.

Brand new Dingwall NG3 6 string coming in from Ireland.

View attachment 23011
Uhh, that one looks like a powerful weapon!

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
SOOOO JEALOUS !
Well done guys, You were the quickest.
@Gnermo this looks like a very, very thin gigbag :)

Top Bottom