I have a dream... Hellborg combo!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I'd love that. Honestly.

So please please puhleeeeaaaase convert a club cab into a combo version of the hellborg system. I will be your first customer!

Cheers, Marco

Reaction score
We've discussed this a long time ago. They said something was in the works, but i guess it feel through.

Reaction score
again i cant ever really say anything too crazy...

but patience is a virtue my friends.

Reaction score
Ohh!

Don't tease us Tyler!

I'd give my left nut for a Hellborg combo!

:d

A

ALB

Well, looking at the prices of the regular Hellborg stuff.... a Hellborg combo should only cost about $3000 for a 150w system. Not too bad. :roll:

Reaction score
Yes... True, I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap - but boy... I'm sure it would be tasty!

Reaction score
Well, looking at the prices of the regular Hellborg stuff.... a Hellborg combo should only cost about $3000 for a 150w system. Not too bad. :roll:

What would be a fair price to pay for what you're actually getting?
Remember that every component in this amplifier has been used according to performance,rather than price.
imho,it's simply irrelevant to discuss price,when it comes to products at this level.It's like looking at a Ferarri,& asking about it's fuel consumption.
If that's an issue,maybe it's best to look at something else,&/or settle for less,in both terms of money,quality & performance.;)

A

ALB

What would be a fair price to pay for what you're actually getting?
Remember that every component in this amplifier has been used according to performance,rather than price.
imho,it's simply irrelevant to discuss price,when it comes to products at this level.It's like looking at a Ferarri,& asking about it's fuel consumption.
If that's an issue,maybe it's best to look at something else,&/or settle for less,in both terms of money,quality & performance.;)

I agree, the price paid for the Hellborg system is totally justified and if I had the money I would definitely buy one. I went for the Genz Benz for this very reason.... $700 for a 150w, 8 inch speaker combo that totally blows away everything else I've heard would be buying for quality and performance. No arguments here.

Maybe I could sell one of my kidney's in order to buy the Hellborg.... know any potential buyers?! ;)

Reaction score
Not me Adrian.I hate the taste of kidney,almost as bad as liver.
The 8" made the Genz Benz Shuttle sound the best,I thought.
I kinda thought that a guy that had no problem buying an EBS Microbass 2,would scoff at the price of a Hellborg.Ya cleared that up nicely ;)

Reaction score
I really can't see the need/point of a combo. I simply love the modular nature of the hellborg system, and for me unless the preamp was removable and/or the combo was ultra portable (1 hand lift able to take on trains/underground system) I honestly see no difference over whats on offer atm.

Top Bottom