Humbling to say the least...

Reaction score
When you get a personal reply from Herr Hans-Peter Wilfer himself to a simple request for information. This is what makes this brand, bass and community so wonderful.

So a big shout out to all at Framus-Warwick. We will love you always.

Reaction score
Holy sh*t especially when he gives you an insurance appraisal like this 🤯🤯🤯
Screenshot_20210910-013716_Gmail.jpg

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Yeah , that's cool. hpw is quite down to earth in how and what he does.

Reaction score
You're welcome.

Signed:

H.P. Wilfer
If you need a non- paid Australian ambassador aside from Jon Stockman (we are on totally opposite sides of the country) I'd be happy to step up. Don't want anything from you in return.

Reaction score
I just wanted to point out how a few minutes out of an executive's day can make a whole week for we plebs.
There's no way I believe HPW answers all the info e-mails himself, there's 100% people using his name and e-mail alias.

Reaction score
There's no way I believe HPW answers all the info e-mails himself, there's 100% people using his name and e-mail alias.
Don't rain on my parade! I'm basking in this moment of bliss.

Reactions: RIP

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
If there are spelling mistakes within the mail, it is from HPW personally. I have some mails from this adress. Especially, if you ask for old special models, he will answer it yourself. Otherwise there is probably a personal assitant for this kind of thing.

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
If there are spelling mistakes within the mail, it is from HPW personally. I have some mails from this adress. Especially, if you ask for old special models, he will answer it yourself. Otherwise there is probably a personal assitant for this kind of thing.
He surely does write himself - who else would reply at a public holiday?? His employees ?? 😂
And then his style of writing is quite unique. I called him up once to clarify a point, and he knew all the details !

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I had some mail exchanges with the man considering some of my ideas. (the idolmaker bass model before it existed, a single cut dolphin model). Always open for ideas and the typical little bits of deutsch mixed into the english language. Remarkable company this Warwick thing.

Top Bottom