How to give yourself a heart attack

Reaction score
man, only in America can you find bacon thats more fatty than....well bacon.

That steak would actually feed me and the four other ppl i live with for a week!![/code]

Reaction score
It's funny though that Europe always points its finger at the US... Over the last few years the sale of junk food in the US has fallen, while it's the opposite in Europe: McDonald's is really on the rise in Europe...

Reaction score
I refuse to eat at McDonalds out of priniciple...

(And because I worked there for a couple of years while I was at school... That was a time in my life I DO NOT want to revisit!)

Reaction score
Kris said:
It's funny though that Europe always points its finger at the US... Over the last few years the sale of junk food in the US has fallen, while it's the opposite in Europe: McDonald's is really on the rise in Europe...

Yeah, and I sometimes feel, like it is just because of me :-D ;-)

Reaction score
Phoenix said:
I refuse to eat at McDonalds out of priniciple...

+1.
I haven't eaten at McDonalds for 5 years. I helped thrash one McDonalds once, though :p

Reaction score
I really dislike the taste, or lack of same, of McDonald's. I'm not opposed to junk in general though :D

Reaction score
WOAH, they actually made bacon even more MIGHTY. wow, this is genius.

Reaction score
And that deep fried bacon... GROSS!
"A little more salt!" That fat woman needs a fucking diet!

Reaction score
Disgusting, really. Well, you`re supposed to die of something, so why not blockage.

Actually, McDonalds/Burger King-burgers are quite good, its the fries and coke that`ll kill ya. :wink:

Reaction score
Charmand G said:
... its the fries and coke that`ll kill ya. :wink:

+ a ton of fatty liver.......

I do eat junk food but I stay away from those fried fast carbohydrates as much as I can. A burger without ketchup served with steamed carrots is just as nice.

I'm still fat though..... But that's a lack of excersice

Now git down 'n boggie....... all of ya!!!

Avram

Thread Killer
Reaction score
yeah really...while watching that I kept holding my stomach and thinking "I really need to do some sit-ups!" :lol: :lol:

Country fried bacon...genius...and nauseating all at once. I understand now why you call yourself Neonvomit!! :lol: :lol: Good post...

Reaction score
Charmand G said:
Disgusting, really. Well, you`re supposed to die of something, so why not blockage.

Actually, McDonalds/Burger King-burgers are quite good, its the fries and coke that`ll kill ya. :wink:

The burgers will to, the ketchup on them, the excess fat used in the "meat" to save money. There is "trans-fat" (Not sure what it is in english, transfett in norwegian) in the McDonalds burgers. This is a fake kind of fat. It's sort of a hard fat, so it's the bad fat, but it's even worse. A lot of it will block your veins 50 times easier than any other fat.

Well sure, you're supposed to die of something, but you're not supposed to look like this:

Reaction score
Patrik said:
Charmand G said:
... its the fries and coke that`ll kill ya. :wink:

+ a ton of fatty liver.......

I do eat junk food but I stay away from those fried fast carbohydrates as much as I can. A burger without ketchup served with steamed carrots is just as nice.

I'm still fat though..... But that's a lack of excersice

Now git down 'n boggie....... all of ya!!!

This is the best advice ever to be dispensed on a forum,anywhere.
Well?whatta ya's waiyin fer?Git doon!!!

Reaction score
We need to be more like James Brown.

...and no, I don`t mean dead. More like on stage. 8)

Git down, get all up
get on the scene,
get all up,
I`m like a sex machine
get all up

*we need more emoticons for this!*

Reaction score
I preffer s*xercise before jogging. Jogging hurts.... in a bad way........ :shock:

Top Bottom