How Much would this bass cost?!

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

right, as im lefthanded, i cant get this bass unless i order it. so i was wondering if you lot knew by estimate, (the pricing system confuses me on the pricelist!) how much this would cost if i ordered it, in pound sterling please lads! so kind!

Warwick Basses Amps & Rock'n Roll

oh, and im not bothered about the tigerstrike Ebony board though.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It's best to get a quote from a dealer.Prefereable one you're familiar with so you get a good price.
At a guess,I'd say you're up for about $2500 euros at least.

Reaction score
Can you simply go and order a Special Edition like this one? I thought SEs were where a dealer has an idea and orders a fixed number (maybe 10 4-stringers and 10 5-stringers or something like that) and then sells them. Kind of like a bulk-buy custom shop order. Is that right, or have I completely misunderstood?

In any case, the spec doesn't say "Available as left-handed" like it does for the regular basses, so I'd assume a lefty could only be obtained as a CS job. Again, please guys, correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
You're dead rith Marty.iirc the minimum order is 30 basses.

Chris,try calling Backline imports mate.They might be able to put you in touch with a dealer that has one in stock.

Reaction score
ah im confused! so i can get a dealer that ordered the normal righty ones, and they can then order me a lefty one, the normal righty price?! please correct me!

Reaction score
ah im confused! so i can get a dealer that ordered the normal righty ones, and they can then order me a lefty one, the normal righty price?! please correct me!

Er no, probably not. What Greg meant was you should contact some dealers and ask if they have any lefties of this model.

My guess, from the description on the Warwick site, is that no lefties were ever made. In that case, you have a choice: 1) you do a custom-shop order yourself, or 2) you persuade a dealer to order another 30+ including some lefties and you buy one of them!

Curtis

Editor De Bassist magazine (NL)
Reaction score
Normally you can get a lefthander of almost any model for the same price as a righthander. The bass you show is a special order for the Spanish Warwick distributor, so that's a different story. Maybe no lefties were made or they could be sold. And only available in Spain.

So you can get any other normal Warwick bass lefthanded and if you want one with mirrored P pick ups you have to go Custom Shop.

Reaction score
What I meant was,you can get a custom built bass,with the same specs as the SE,but in lefty,& there will be no sur-charge for it being a lefty.:)
Sorry about the confusion.I think I forgot you were needing a left handed bass.

Top Bottom