Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The other guys - was their bands name something like Rammstein? :D

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok, last nights gig was not really a disaster, but it was weird:

We played on a horse ranch in the hills. Strange folks live there. For the first time in my life I had to step over horse dung to get onto the stage. The "stage" was a small place at ground level smelling of more horse dung. They had heavy rain before and rainwater mixed with much more horse dung had swapped across the floor. Did I already mention the horse dung? The place was crowded, two or three people were friendly, there was beer, a smoker with best roast suckling pig. Depending on the fancy of the wind it smelled of beef or... horse dung. We started early because some folks already were drunk and had not much time left till their heads would drop on the table. So they urged us to start. Others still were not drunk enough. We played our set, had fun with maybe 10 people partying with us, the rest of the pack just sat and stood there and drank. At one moment the power went off and we were asked if we could play without electricity. For a moment I totally forgot the smell of horse dung.

The good points: The sound was superb, we met two guys who organize bigger events and who were impressed by our playing. We were paid fine enough. And the beef was excellent! It was one of the gigs which we will remember even in 20 years. And at any time when I smell horse dung. 😂😂😂

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Those are the gigs that makes any band tighter, congrats. :)

PS. I can smell the horse crap from here.

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Ok, last nights gig was not really a disaster, but it was weird:

We played on a horse ranch in the hills. Strange folks live there. For the first time in my life I had to step over horse dung to get onto the stage. The "stage" was a small place at ground level smelling of more horse dung. They had heavy rain before and rainwater mixed with much more horse dung had swapped across the floor. Did I already mention the horse dung? The place was crowded, two or three people were friendly, there was beer, a smoker with best roast suckling pig. Depending on the fancy of the wind it smelled of beef or... horse dung. We started early because some folks already were drunk and had not much time left till their heads would drop on the table. So they urged us to start. Others still were not drunk enough. We played our set, had fun with maybe 10 people partying with us, the rest of the pack just sat and stood there and drank. At one moment the power went off and we were asked if we could play without electricity. For a moment I totally forgot the smell of horse dung.

The good points: The sound was superb, we met two guys who organize bigger events and who were impressed by our playing. We were paid fine enough. And the beef was excellent! It was one of the gigs which we will remember even in 20 years. And at any time when I smell horse dung. 😂😂😂
OMG - unforgettable

😁🐴🦄 that's what comes to my head

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Beer and setlist on horse dung, cables and horse dung, angry bass player smelling horse dung!!!

026CE017-2F3D-470E-A260-0C92CE4DA4E4.jpeg
97439A6E-01BD-414A-9E8C-22372A8660DA.jpeg
BFA649B1-54CE-4379-B807-83D6606AA11B.jpeg

Top Bottom