Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

German Made Warwick Thumb Nt 5 1989-92 Wanted

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by SchoolOrchestra, Jul 24, 2020.

1. SchoolOrchestra

SchoolOrchestra

Hoping someone here can help me with what was my early 90s dream bass.

I'm looking for original condition NT 5 thumb from these specific years of the golden era (one with unmolested, original hardware).

Disclaimer: I'm not wanting to buy anything that has issues with separating joints or truss rod problems. Ideally wanting a nice and clean, in above average condition example.

I'm not super familiar with variance in Warwick necks from that time, but as long as its standard (or bordering on thinner if it is going to be variable) I'm a happy camper. I played a couple during the 90s from this time and nothing I've touched since on a 5 has stacked up.

I'm located in the USA, but happy to buy internationally and pay for the shipping/insurance. I'm a verified PayPal account holder, and happy to explore the option of having it shipped to a friend anywhere in Europe if that is required

If you have one, or are evening just thinking of selling, please do hit me up with pics.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020