Funny Interview (s)

Reaction score
So Depeche Mode have predominantly been an electronic band and probably haven't been within a 1000 miles of playing a Warwick bass. However I do like their sounds and songs, Jester, bless him reminded me of them in another thread. So I checked out this vid interview and it's rather entertaining-- enjoy!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
"Thanksgiving is coming, do you think it's rapture for turkeys?" LOOOL!!!!

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Damn that Robin Williams interview was intense. Joke every 2 seconds, I had to take two breaks, haha.

Since apparently we don't restrict it to music artists, Kate Blanchett, although not strictly an interview:

Reactions: RIP
Reaction score
Alright then-- Call me biased but Joanna Lumley rather caught my fancy even in her sixties when this interview was done-- mind you I first saw her in the late 1970's British sci-fi/fantasy series Sapphire and Steel

So please allow me to elaborate with a couple of other clips--oh and before you say "She's older than Cate Blanchett", well it's like we had a chance with either! But, who knows, if someone on the 'Wick 'net did, I would like to know!

Joanna Lumley in her prime--

In Sapphire and Steel co-starring with my pen name's namesake David McCallum (see 15:36 and 21:05-21:55 is rather cool reminding of someone once very near and dear to me--but that's another story!)

Reaction score
Jack Kerouac in an interview in 1958- he was the real deal-

Top Bottom