Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Framus Dragon Series

Discussion in 'Guitars and Guitar Amps' started by Hector, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Hector

Hector Moderator Staff Member

Seems Framus is going to produce some guitars in Asia now, their new "Dragon" series: http://framus.de/en/Framus---Products--Guitars-and-Amps--E-Guitars--Dragon-Series.html

The guitars look interesting, similar/same models to their Team Built Made In Germany guitars (Diablo, Panthera, Phil X etc). I would really like to try one (a Panthera Pro).

Earlier this year, their website said they would be available in Summer 2016, now their site says Spring 2017.

Anyone know what's delaying it?

Cheers,
    H

2. shaftbass

shaftbass

Chris
    They already are and have been for a while. The ones in the shop in Nashville are really nice. Way beyond what you'd expect from a Chinese guitar.

3. Hector

Yes, my Hollywood SC is made in Korea, it's a great guitar! Only hadn't seen the "regular" series here in Europe yet, so kind of curious and wondering about the delay 8:

4. shaftbass

shaftbass

Chris
    I'm referring to the acoustic models. I have yet to see one of the electrics in-person.

5. Hector

Ah, yes, I have one of those too!

6. Hector

Anyone heard anything about the Dragon Series? I remember seeing them on "hidden" webpages on Thomann a few months ago prior to their launch (the pages were indexed by Google, but they had none in stock).

The Framus website still says "Coming Spring 2017", but a thorough Googling shows up nothing, no one seems to have them in stock, anywhere.

It's kind of like the Plank and Television. I think I have seen one Plank for sale once, but no one seems to stock them anywhere...