forum keeps pi**ing me off

Reaction score
a couple of times recently ive been on the forum when its stopped letting me view the page for a few minutes. when ive next managed to get back on im no longer logged on. this is especially annoying cos then i dont know what posts ive looked at as when i get back on they're all grey again...

i dont know if this is me or whether the server keeps having too many people viewing the forum...

anyone else having problems?

Reaction score
Had it on other forums, but not here :S
Usually it was just my network connection screwing up.

Reaction score
That is probably the only thing I don't have problems with at the moment. Just bought a new computer with that f*****g Vista preinstalled. That's one piece of annoying huge pile of horse s**t.

I'm going to install windows 3.1. I have the original floppies here. I only need to find the 5-25" floppy drive on this thing.

Sorry for hijacking you thread Alex. I'm pissed off as well.... :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
Computers kind of suck, why are we so dependant of them? GRR It's taking over our lives!

Reaction score
I sometimes have problems too, but then again, it seems to be just an "internet" issue.........Funny thing happened recently: I was scanning my entire computer with Norton, which takes about an hour. And when I checked after about 15 minutes or so, it turned out that Windows automatically KNOCKED OUT Norton, because it had to install some upgrades...............Bloody goodness I'd say........... :x

Reaction score
I've not had any problems like that, Alex!

Patrik... damn right about Vista! Thought I was making myself "future-proof" and found I was entering a world of sh*t instead! And some games don't work properly on it... GGGRRRR!!!!

Reaction score
saxonbass said:
And some games don't work properly on it... GGGRRRR!!!!

I've had no problems with solitaire on Vista..............At least it can handle solitaire........ :lol:

Reaction score
I like PC, macs are to simple for me... like im so used to doing things the hard way when you simplify it my brain explodes.

Reaction score
juzzo71 said:
technology blows man! :evil:

Probably right!

I once considered becoming a Medieval Revivalist... but wearing the Richie Blackmore-style minstrel gear is a bit of a drawback! You get young kids following you round and throwing stones at you.

... and codpieces aren't all they're cracked up to be!

Top Bottom