Forum Expenses, And Financial Situation (supporting Members)

Florin

Warwick Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks @Florin , I'm glad it is not an exclusive feature :D

Anyway, I still cannot get it to work. I tried adding BB-code in the signature editor, and it works in the preview there, but not when I post to the forum, it seems.
It can be a setting to prevent this for security reasons, I will ask, and come back to you :)

Florin

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you @Gnermo, much appreciated!

The IT guy is in holliday now, but I think this week he will be back. I need to renew the forum licence, and upgrade. Even if we need more subscribers to cover it, I am thinking to install the mobile app anyway :)

Hoggles

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I never use mobile forum apps. Modern smartphones don't need them. Besides that in the past they were not safe to use.

Yeah, the only mobile app I use in place of a website is Amazon. And that only happened about a month ago when I saw they'd give me 10 bucks just for installing it. Haha. I'm a Prime member and use Amazon so much anyway, I figured what the hell. It's a decent app with some nice features. The Good Vibe Zone's mobile site is perfect on my V30. No app needed. Though it may attract some of the hip youth I suppose ;):D

Reaction score
maybe we could do more stuff ourselves (vids) on tips tricks styles string tension or so? But there's a lot of this at youtube already. But we could focus on Wicks?

I think this is a cool idea, ive always thought about throwing vids up of all the basses i pass through.
And i got a fair few ones you cant find on Youtube
I just need to figure out the vid to PC process...

Florin

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you @JPT for supporting us, you rock! YOu actualy do rock, one of the most impressive bassists I've ever met, and a sweet person!

Florin

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks @RIP for the support!

Ah, btw, since we moved to Warwickforum.com , I changed the email address for paypal, so older subscribers don't have the "Supporting Member" badge renewed. I will add manually each of you, thanks and sorry for this!

Flo

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks @RIP for the support!

Ah, btw, since we moved to Warwickforum.com , I changed the email address for paypal, so older subscribers don't have the "Supporting Member" badge renewed. I will add manually each of you, thanks and sorry for this!

Flo

Yeah I want all my badges! :mad: :)

Florin

Staff member
Reaction score
So how can we make it funkier? :)

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
When you touch it, it plays a slap line? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom