Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

For Sale Section Guidelines

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff' started by Hector, Apr 29, 2016.

By Hector on Apr 29, 2016 at 2:01 PM
  1. Hector

Hector Moderator Staff Member

NOTICE! Wanted Section

If you want to place a “Wanted” or “For Trade” offer, please do so in the Wanted section in the Market Place: Want To Buy

For Sale Section Guidelines

Please post your For Sale ads here. We'd appreciate it if you followed a couple basic guidelines.

1. Please title your ads "FS: Name of the item" if you wish to only sell or "FS/FT: Name of the item" if you wish to sell OR trade.

2. If you sell or trade an item and the transaction is complete, please post a SOLD in your thread to let the admins know your ad can be removed.

3. When listing items please include:

A price (example: €500)
    - or -
    A price and "or best offer" (example: €500 obo)
    - or -
    State that you are requesting offers (example: Make me an offer)​

4. Please avoid "Feeler" listings. Either you want to sell your item or you don't.

5. Keep the conversation to serious inquiries about the item being sold. In other words, if you're not interested in buying, stay out. If the item being listed is stolen, deliberately mislabeled, or damage is undisclosed, notify an admin and it will be dealt with.

Old "For Sale" Listings

In order to keep the Market Place clean we will remove listings that have not been updated within the last 3 months. This is being done in an effort to make it easier for users of this forum to find active buyers and sellers.

We hope following these simple steps will help keep this section clean and make it easy for others to find current want ads.

If you have any questions you are welcome to PM me and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff' started by Hector, Apr 29, 2016.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.