For Sale Section Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please post your for sale or for trade ads here. We'd appreciate it if you followed a couple basic guidelines.

1. Please title your ads "FS: Name of the item" if you wish to only sell or "FS/FT: Name of the item" if you wish to sell OR trade.
2. If you sell or trade an item and the transaction is complete, please post a SOLD in your thread to let the admins know your ad can be removed.
3. Please include a price when you list an item! (it's ok to link out to another forum, but please include the price here too!)
4. Please avoid "Feeler" listings. Either you want to sell your item or you don't.
5. Keep the conversation to serious inquiries about the item being sold. If the item being listed is stolen, deliberately mislabelled, or damage is undisclosed, notify an admin and it will be dealt with.
6. NEW: Please link your images from an external site / hoster!
7. Please do not put you entire listing in BOLD.

Listings that haven't been updated for 12 months will be be removed / archived to keep the for sale section organized. If you want your ad reinstated from the Archive, please contact ask the Admin.

We hope following these simple steps will help keep this section clean and make it easy for others to find the bass of their dreams!

30.07.19 UPDATE: On 30.07.19 I moved a lot of the old / sold ads to the Archive. If your bass is unsold and you want old ad reinstated, please contact @Hector

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Every month or so I archive the SOLD and older posts in this part of the For Sale section. If you would like something reinstated, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom