FINALLY! A new amp!

Reaction score
I finally got an amp with my dream tone. It's crystal clear, warm, fat, punchy, and shakes the pictures off the wall. And thats with the eq set flat! The octaver is great,and its just an overall great amp. It hardly colors my sound at all...any questions, just ask.

Oh, and if you're wondering what it really is...

Attachments

• SWR rig.jpg
    SWR rig.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 195

Mr Praline

Forum Silly Person
Reaction score
SWR sounds too clean for me, way too hi-fi/high tech, but if you like them it's all that matters!

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with SWR mate. I've got an LA 10 and Workingman's 10, both are monsters for their size. Got them as small practice amps, both were on clearance, so I got both, 300 for the pair. The LA will bury a Peewee TKO, rated at more than twice it's power. Don't get me into comparing the Workingman and a Peewee Mark 4.

Reaction score
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, SWR is one of the BEST manufacturer's out there, especially for the price.

And as you said, absolutely less than 1% tone alteration, I love it!!

Reaction score
yeah congrats man!

i wish i liked the swr-sound. very good built and good quality.
and the cabs look killer :)

Reaction score
congrats on the new amp. SWR aren't my thing either, but I like the tone of others through them.

Reaction score
Here's a quick sound clip. Both pickups equal, eq set flat. The first bit is direct into the interface, the second is the DI from my amp to the interface. After i hit the harmonic the first time, thats when i switch.

Attachments

• quick demo.mp3
    524.9 KB · Views: 127
Reaction score
seinfeld-sound:) i have to say, not bad at all

Top Bottom