Feedback for schlobodan

Reaction score
Yes, another one for schlobodan...
And I must say, I do not quite understand the others who left feedback for Sascha. Good seller? Great seller? Hell, no: He is THE BEST!
Found his offer Sunday afternoon, an inquiry was answered within half an hour. A few more mails, then a gig night, with my band mates saying: Go for it. Monday morning the final decision, a couple more mails, all answered promptly. It sounded like an easy transaction, and it was. On Tuesday, the bass was on its way. (The carrier must have really liked it, because they kept it in Germany for an extra day.) Now, Friday morning, on my lap sits a 9-year old instrument that looks like new, purrs gently, and feels at home already - despite being Alien!
Thank you, Sascha!

Reaction score
And he did it again: Got my second bass from Sascha today, a Star Bass, and just like the first time around, the transaction was very smooth, and the bass is at least as good as described.
If anyone is seriously interested in a bass Sascha offers, don't think twice, just send him a PM. You won't find a better seller.
Thanks again, Sascha!

Reaction score
Number 3. The fretless twin of my Alien (also from schlobodan) has arrived, in condition "better than described".
As I said in the posts above, you won't find a better seller.
Thank you, Sascha!

Top Bottom