Demo Of 2012 Warwick Thumb 5 Nt

Reaction score
Hey Nick , you recorded direct in a pc ! Anyways keep them coming , like your stuff as I said earlier

Reaction score
My signal chain is a Warwick Thumb 5 passive mode, Direct to Avalon 737 Pre Compressor, Then gets sent to Pro Tools Hd. Thanks! I will keep them comming I have many ideas I want to record.

Reaction score
Gee an Avalon 737 SP , a dream of mine ! as other things too ! lol Thanx for the comeback buddy .

Mr.Demeter

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
sweet thumb sound and excellent groove! thanks for sharing !

SimonQwerty

Warwick Funkster
Reaction score
Nice record indeed! Is that your own studio? Did you build it yourself? Looks and works great!!! :D

Reaction score
Nice record indeed! Is that your own studio? Did you build it yourself? Looks and works great!!! :D

Thank you! Yes it is my own personal studio that i share with a few people, Me my brother my dad and a friend all went in on it and did alot of research to soundproof and getting the right equipment for our needs and constructed it. Its truly amazing what we have. Check out my bands recordings halfpast7band.com

Reaction score
Didn y know it was your studio , nice equipment by the way , Avalon & others .

Reaction score
Saw a pic of your studio , gee man , it s freaken nice , nice console in there !

SimonQwerty

Warwick Funkster
Reaction score
Wow! I wish I could have something similar in my property list ;)
Your link surprisingly failed to open at the moment... I'll try later. Hope you have posted equipment list and additional photos of the studio on your site :) It's interesting to me!

Reaction score
Wow! I wish I could have something similar in my property list ;)
Your link surprisingly failed to open at the moment... I'll try later. Hope you have posted equipment list and additional photos of the studio on your site :) It's interesting to me!

Find a few friends a go in on it! Thats your best bet to keep costs down. Go through sweetwater they are awesome!

Equipment list:
Mac pro tower 8 processor
Jbl studio speakers
Digidesign c/24 console
Digi 192 i/o
Avalon 737 pre
Neuman u87
Akg mics
Shure mics
Seinheiser mics
Royer ribbon mics
Guitar rig 5
Waves bundle
Glyph drive
Monster powerconditioners
Ebs HD 350
Roland td-30 vdrumset
Auralex soundproofing
Evh 5150 block head
Randall t2
Korg dtr 2000 tuner
Presonus hp60
Avalon u5 di
Pro tools 8 Hd 2 accel

SimonQwerty

Warwick Funkster
Reaction score
Find a few friends a go in on it! Thats your best bet to keep costs down. Go through sweetwater they are awesome!

Equipment list:
Mac pro tower 8 processor
Jbl studio speakers
Digidesign c/24 console
Digi 192 i/o
Avalon 737 pre
Neuman u87
Akg mics
Shure mics
Seinheiser mics
Royer ribbon mics
Guitar rig 5
Waves bundle
Glyph drive
Monster powerconditioners
Ebs HD 350
Roland td-30 vdrumset
Auralex soundproofing
Evh 5150 block head
Randall t2
Korg dtr 2000 tuner
Presonus hp60
Avalon u5 di
Pro tools 8 Hd 2 accel

Bingo! Great studio setup, man! Obviously you have all the equipment needed for drum tracking but I didn't find an acoustic drum set in the list... Is D-30 enough for drum sounds you use?

Reaction score
Bingo! Great studio setup, man! Obviously you have all the equipment needed for drum tracking but I didn't find an acoustic drum set in the list... Is D-30 enough for drum sounds you use?

We just sold the acoustic kit which was a DW, any one that wants to use one can bring their own acoustic set, we have superior drummer and xpand to cover any drum sound you want along with the td-30. I prefer superior and its alot quicker to track a triggerd set to get an amazing sound and you can change drums on playback its pretty wild! Thats what most recording artist and producers use nowadays. Acoustic is really nice but takes more time to tune, set up, and place all the mics, gating, and mic phasing up plus the room is a big factor in the sound you cant get rid of. Both work great one just takes more time and alot more to deal with. With the td30 it hooks up midi to usb.. Its so easy and quick.

SimonQwerty

Warwick Funkster
Reaction score
I came up with almost the same method, but instead of Superior Drummer I use Reason DrumKits & Addictive drums. However, my drummer has wonderful Paiste signature Hi-hat which both of as adore, and fine Paiste signature cymbals so I use software triggering in Logic audio, mixing acoustic and sampled sounds. :D
Anyway the only thing that I need is a free time, cause there's too much work at concerts these days...

Reaction score
Yeah thats great! Gotta love making your own samples! Nothin wrong with concerts! There fun as hell i cant wait to back out and play shows again!

Top Bottom