Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Delano Pickups Systems - Retailer -

Discussion in 'Shop - Gear For Sale From Our Sponsors' started by Marcoelwray, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Marcoelwray

Marcoelwray Commercial User

Marco
    Hi guys,

Now that I'm a Delano retailer, I want to first share with you my best prices. Believe me I don't make much money on it. My goal is to offer a custom service people by people depending on their needs. I can help you to choose the right pickup for your basses.

<->

Some SET prices examples (ship.excl, can be free depending on your whereabouts)

JC 4 AL : 177,90€ | JC 5 AL : 188,90€ (std. poles)
    This pickup is the "vintage" solution from Delano to get a 60/70 sound with more punch and output.

[​IMG]

JMVC 4 FE/M2 : 176,10€ | JMVC 5 FE/M2 : 190,70€ (big poles)
    This is, to me, the most famous Delano pickup, the "big pole Jazz". Versatile, punchy growly, it will suits you Warwick as your Jazz Bass. No vintage touch here.
    [​IMG]

JC 4 HE/M2 : 190,70€ | JC 5 HE/M2 : 198,10€ | JC 6 HE/M2 : 215,50€ (no holes)
    The JC HE series is THE pickup you want to make a direct replacement on your Warwick. Keep the fantastic tone of wood and enhances dynamic range.
    [​IMG]

DJC 4 HE/M2 : 149,00€ | DJC 5 HE/M2 : 167,00€ (no holes)
    Perfect match to the JC HE series, this is the famous "Twin Jazz®" format. Delano model is made with two dual coil (quad coil total). A enormous range of tones available in some settings.
    [​IMG]

MC 4 FE/M2 : 112,75€ | MC 5 FE/M2 : 131,10€ (big poles)
    To match your vintage style or, better, your JMVC big pole, the MC is a direct replacement for Streamer $$ or any Jazzman series. Power and flexibility.
    [​IMG]

MC 4 HE/M2 : 118,25 | MC 5 HE/M2 : 131,10€ | MC 6 HE/M2 : 141.20€ (no holes)
    To match the JC HE, the MC HE is the best option. It's very versatile, available in double-split (those ones) or dual coils (cheaper), they are gonna open a new world of range for your Warwick.
    [​IMG]

Sonar 2 preamp : 112€ (2 band EQ)
    Sonar 3 preamp : 125€ (3 band EQ)
    Sonar 3 MS preamp : 139€ (3 band EQ with onboard mid-selection)

There is, of course, a lot of other choice like the very clever Jay-Ray or the sublime SBC soapbars that delivers a warm and growly sound…. Don't hesitate to contact me for more info or check Delano website…

DELANO Pickup Overview

Tschüss

Marco

Toepfer, jester and Florin like this.
  2. Florin

Florin Warwick Forum Administrator Staff Member

In this forums we used to consider Delano as "European Bartolini", and it was first option for many forumers to replace Warwick Pickups, especially when they wanted to go passive. Guys, if you are shopping for passive pickups, talk to @Marcoelwray , he is supporting us, let's show him some love too :)
    Delano is the only brand I knowexcept MEC that is producing the TJ pickup btw :)

Marcoelwray likes this.
  3. Henrythe8

Henrythe8 Supporting Member Dolphin Hoarder

Have Delano QuadCoils on my Stradi.
    I can confirm the Bartolini vibe :)