Dating a Corvette

Reaction score
I am considering purchasing a Corvette which was made in Korea. The only confusion is that the serial number ends '10' which some say denotes a 2010 build whilst the Warwick database says the bass was built in 2017. I would think that the Warwick database is correct although much confusion seems to reign when it comes to Warwick serial numbers. any thoughts anyone?

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi @Hutton

I could be mistaken, but I don't think WPS serials are in the online database. They didn't used to be at least. If it was made in Korea though, it is no doubt a 2010, not 2017. 2010 is in the time frame when WPS was made in Korea.

Unless you are dead set on that Vette, I'll just leave you with my personal recommendation. That would be to stay away from the WPS series, and go straight for an older (if need be) German Vette. Maybe even a Proline. You'd be getting a Warwick that was effectively a "masterbuilt", in that they didn't have that term back then...and most likely a bass with a little more lasting value. Best of luck!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
First thing is to make sure she's over 21 if you take her to a restaurant. And treat her with respect.
:D
Here in Spain (and I think in most countries) is over 18, have that in mind. ;)

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
I am considering purchasing a Corvette which was made in Korea. The only confusion is that the serial number ends '10' which some say denotes a 2010 build whilst the Warwick database says the bass was built in 2017. I would think that the Warwick database is correct although much confusion seems to reign when it comes to Warwick serial numbers. any thoughts anyone?
Hello there,
Could you tell us the exact SN so we could help you check it out? Cheers.

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Also the Korean Made ones are really good, especially vs the recent teambuilt and the rockbasses.

Top Bottom