For Sale: Custom Shop Thumb 2017 £2500

Reaction score
Looking to Sell my Thumb 4, this was ordered new from Warwick in 2017, by the previous owner, it's not seen a lot of use, mostly home, so is in fantastic condition, a little string wear on the neck pickup but otherwise great.

This is the latest spec with the matching tuning pegs, truss rod cover and control cavity cover. It has the latest spec pickups and preamp, the one with the USB charging (although it can be converted to battery easily with the battery clip that comes with it).

This one was built to be tuned BEAD, I have replaced the Just-a-nut to a standard 4 string one from Warwick shop, I will include the BEAD nut in the sale.

The bass is utterly brilliant as you would expect from a Masterbuilt Warwick, fantastic in every respect .

It comes with everything it came with from the factory including a rather lovely very heavy duty black leather gig bag.

Collection would be preferred but happy to ship, i have large guitar boxes. posting would be at buyers risk and cost. happy to meet halfway within reason for contribution to fuel costs

Open to offers on the asking price no trades please.

I think the pictures speak for themselves, genuine reason for sale, I am suffering with Carpel tunnel/RSI hand problems

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Very sad to hear about your carpal tunnel problem. Hoping it will pass over time.

The bass is stunning.

Reaction score
Wow, interesting, what about the saddles? Are they adapted for eadg also or it has to be replaced?

Top Bottom