CUSTOM SHOP PRICELIST AVAILABLE !!!

Reaction score
JanVanHove said:
It doesn't however, mention the possibility of using the Stryker/Buzzard headstock on other basses...

Is that an actual possibility or am I just crazy?

I think there are many "true" customisation possibilities that are not included, like the laser pointer bass (in the gallery) etc............... 8)

Reaction score
ThirdthumB said:
JanVanHove said:
It doesn't however, mention the possibility of using the Stryker/Buzzard headstock on other basses...

I think there are many "true" customisation possibilities that are not included, like the laser pointer bass (in the gallery) etc............... 8)
"3 Laser LEDs on headstock 1.674,00 €
> 2 holes are drilled on the top end side of the headstock to fit an LED on each and a 3rd LED is mounted on the center
of the headstock's back side. The lasers point away from the headstock and their configuration is almost shaped like
a triangle. The lasers are activated by a toggle switch that is independent from the toggle switch used for the fingerboard LEDs."

O

odominguez

KrisG said:
How can the Bullet cost €2384?!?!?!?!

These are only the MSRP on each option and instrument. Meaning that they are Warwick's suggested retail price. Each dealer is free to put their own price on every option, which is most of the time a lot less than you can see on the list.

Reaction score
I know the real prices are generally lower, but that is still more than twice then price of my bass for a piezo!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
JanVanHove said:

With infinte sadness, I must tell you that we cannot do that.

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
An example of the price difference... My latest idea was quoted 3265 euros, the MSRP was 3950 euros...

Reaction score
I just looked at my bass in the custom gallery and the recommend price is more than twice what I paid... So obviously everything is cheaper in reality... The Bullet must still be pretty pricey though...

Reaction score
Ah well, at least we have decent insight in the relative difference in price between say woods....................... 8)

Reaction score
It more or less turns the entire body of the instrument into an acoustic surface

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
At last one of the best secrets of the Bass world has been revealed!!!! 8)

Reaction score
flipper_gv said:
what's so special about the bullet system?

You can tap on it to give a percussive effect.Kinda like stomping your foot on a box.

Reaction score
thumperton said:
flipper_gv said:

You can tap on it to give a percussive effect.Kinda like stomping your foot on a box.

ohh that explains the bullet name, kinda crazy btw

Reaction score
flipper_gv said:
thumperton said:
flipper_gv said:

ohh that explains the bullet name, kinda crazy btw

The bullet is a Seth Horan invention.He thought of it & named it.The good people at Warwick made it a reality.No other builder offers this accesory.

Reaction score
I was able to find the custom shop "suggested" price list a while ago, but I just looked again and it is gone from the website.
Did anyone download the price list? I would love to estimate a CS project I have been planning.

I can't believe an amazing company like Warwick has such an inferior and buggy website :mad: it doesn't do their products any justice.

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
With infinte sadness, I must tell you that we cannot do that.

So many sad.....
not that i could afford it but a dolphin with a buzzard headstock...........my dream

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Actually Augie, it worth asking a dealer for this now ;)

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I was able to find the custom shop "suggested" price list a while ago, but I just looked again and it is gone from the website.
Did anyone download the price list? I would love to estimate a CS project I have been planning.

I can't believe an amazing company like Warwick has such an inferior and buggy website :mad: it doesn't do their products any justice.
Hi Pablo,
email me, and I can help you have an idea of the quote, but your dealer will give you the final price anyway, so why don't you contact Argentina's distributor, and give the specs tot hem?

Reaction score
Hi Pablo,
email me, and I can help you have an idea of the quote, but your dealer will give you the final price anyway, so why don't you contact Argentina's distributor, and give the specs tot hem?

Florin, thanks for your help. Long story short, last time I contacted my local distributor, they quoted a bass 30% more expensive than the Chilean distributor. I ended up buying the bass in Chile through my brother in law who works/lives there.

Unfortunately my country is experiencing really bad political decisions that result in impossible prices for imported items and the possibility of having those items retained in customs without previous notice. So if a CS instrument is expensive to any of you, is impossible to pay for anyone in Argentina through the local distributor.

That being said, once I have all the details I will probably bother you and the Chilean distributor with an email to get an estimate, so I have a saving goal :)

Top Bottom