custom shop build

Reaction score
hey everyone,

ive been following the post for a while, finally decided to register. I have a custom shop idea that id like to share. The style i play is heavy, rock, classic rock, slap, all fingerstyle.

here it goes:
Corvette std. 5 string
body wood: zebrano
neck woods: 7 piece: 4 piece ovankol 3 piece wenge
tigerstripe ebony fingerboard standard spacing
matching zebrano headstock
brass JAN
satin chrome finish hardware
emerald green high polish color
EMG active J pups
MEC 3 band active same as thumb NT
satin chrome knobs.... also thought about hardware being black

give me insight what do you guys think i like opinions :D

Reaction score
sounds like a really cool bass. expecially the idea of zebrano body with a coloured high polish. don't think stained zebranos been done before :D

Reaction score
really a killer bass, but i'd change the hardware colour...with a high polish finish i'd rather see chrome or black :wink:

Reaction score
welcome man! :D cool bass!
+1 Malk for black :D
+1 zebrano coloured high polish

Florin

OG
Reaction score
That would be a great bass!
Welcome to the forum :)

Reaction score
by satin chrome do you mean platinum?

cuz there's a guy on the forum that has a green forteress MM with platinum hardware and it looks crazy.

Reaction score
this is what i like to see:D thanks for the opinions you guys are helpful i appreciate it. i think im gonna go with black hardware i think it will make the emerald green pop out even more. i think the woods will give the bass a lot of character. and i have EMG's in my 98 thumb love the sound. i dunno give me more i havent seen a emerald green bass in the custom gallery, i think its gonna be a green growler :D :D :D

Reaction score
? would the head stock be the same color or is going to be black.By the way the bass sounds killer,I like the wood combo and color. 8)

Reaction score
Reread your post and answered my own question.Some times it's hard for me to concentrate while my kids are trying help me on the computer :oops:

Top Bottom