Club Threads!

Reaction score
Good to know some Clubs existed , didn t know about some of these .

Reaction score
Just noticed as you wrote in there , I bet that you should start it mate . Good idea .

Reaction score
Yes, thanx! Would be nice if it were linked from the links to Club threads thread.

Reaction score
There's no short scale club :( not that I was really getting my hopes up, but surely there's some people who play the Corvette or have custom shop shorty's?

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
There's no short scale club :( not that I was really getting my hopes up, but surely there's some people who play the Corvette or have custom shop shorty's?

It´s a ´vette, it will be at home at the Corvette Club. Easy as that.

Welcome aboard, btw.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
There is also no thread for my Star Bass or the Reverso afaik.

My shotscale is a Framus Junior btw.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Don´t want to be a smartass, but I think every one of those "LTD´s", short scales, Special Editions, etc. are already covered in their respective Corvette, Streamer, Thumb, etc. clubs.

I think the move would be open a Star Bass Club, Reverso Club, and the rest of the WARWICK and FRAMUS MODELS that aren´t represented.

My 0,3 € cents . 8:

Last edited by a moderator:

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Xept for the Steve Baily sig, which has a unique shape.
On the other hand it is pretty Streameresque...

SynapticGroove

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
Ben
I'm not trying to be a smartass either, but couldn't the same be said for the CS models? What makes them unique isn't their body shape, but rather the summation of the owner's taste in parts/adornments + Warwick's creativity. Just saying :D

On the other hand, maybe it would be cool to have a Warwick Signature club as well?

Reaction score
I just visited the Custom Club page and saw that it hasn't been bumped up since 2012. Unfortunate... It'd probably be easier to set up one of those Group thingies for Ltd owners. I'll go sift through the page to see how to do that.

Reaction score
Anytime Ben. :)

A pic from several years ago when I was too stupid to know what I really had... and only the '04 Ltd remains, though it had a few years' vacation with fellow Forum member and Warwick Endorsee CaryTheLabelGuy, and only recently returned home...

Guess I should get on an updated family photo when the rain quits and the sun is out, huh?

Top Bottom