Can You Do It?

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
Great cover Marco ... and I agree with Flo: that Dolphin soundz da bomb man ... 8:

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks brother Rob. I was using really old strings there. Replacing them right now.
Anyone like to play one of the songs I picked?

Now that I come to think of it was that Jamiroquai jam played before in this thread? Can't really remember.

da-vonk

Reaction score
...Now that I come to think of it was that Jamiroquai jam played before in this thread? Can't really remember.

I just checked but it'z not been played yet ... and I also noticed that we're really close to da 100 th vid of thiz unexceeded thread ... Maybe it'z a kewl idea to do sumtin special to celebrate thiz milestone ? Like asking a 'famouz' endorser to record da 100th ? Other idea'z/suggestionz ? ... 8:

Last edited by a moderator:

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I can only think of one famous endorser who is cool enough to do this.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
I just checked but it'z not been played yet ... and I also noticed that we're really close to da 100 th vid of thiz unexceeded thread ... Maybe it'z a kewl idea to do sumtin special to celebrate thiz milestone ? Like asking a 'famouz' endorser to record da 100th ? Other idea'z/suggestionz ? ... 8:
Cool idea! JPT has been active these days in the forum, maybe he could bring some playing.

I think we could celebrate the 100th vid doing a multi/player thing. I mean, we choose a song, everyone plays and make its own vid, as always, then someone (I volunteer for that) creates a final cut with parts from everyone´s takes. And because all involved should use the same track, it should be easy to edit.

What do you think? 8:

Reaction score
Real Name
Cliff Hairston
Cool idea! JPT has been active these days in the forum, maybe he could bring some playing.

I think we could celebrate the 100th vid doing a multi/player thing. I mean, we choose a song, everyone plays and make its own vid, as always, then someone (I volunteer for that) creates a final cut with parts from everyone´s takes. And because all involved should use the same track, it should be easy to edit.

What do you think? 8:

I think that's an excellent idea! Would be cool to get a little snapshot of everyone at "100" and do it for every 100th after this. This has to be the longest active thread of any forum I visit and it is by far one of the best and it would be great to get everyone in to contribute to the one song every 100th submission....

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
New songs:

• Reuben - Deadly Lethal Ninja Assassin
  • Jamiroquai - Whatever It Is, I Just Can't Stop
  • Lee Ving, Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Alain Johannes, Pat Smear - Your Wife Is Calling

So let's get it on! Lucky number 99 gets to pick the song...

da-vonk

Reaction score
Great idea'z guyz ... 8:

But how about asking HPW to pick 3 songz for da 100th ... we could then do a poll to vote da one we play ... imho then da thread would really become a Warwick family affair, even authorized by da man himself ... ;) (da 99th player then automatically choses da 3 songz for da 101th) ... maybe then da video director in Markneukirchen will be willing to do da editing and mixing of da vid ... :confused: ... pherhapz that will also inspire (more) famouz endorserz to join us to celebrate da 100th ... or am I going too far now ?

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Great idea'z guyz ... 8:

But how about asking HPW to pick 3 songz for da 100th ... we could then do a poll to vote da one we play ... imho then da thread would really become a Warwick family affair, even authorized by da man himself ... ;) (da 99th player then automatically choses da 3 songz for da 101th) ... maybe then da video director in Markneukirchen will be willing to do da editing and mixing of da vid ... :confused: ... pherhapz that will also inspire (more) famouz endorserz to join us to celebrate da 100th ... or am I going too far now ?
I bet for keeping it as simple as we could, to make it nice and easy.

But, if HPW or any endorser wants to participate, hey, welcome aboard!! Let´s see what Flo have to say.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I just enjoy the vids. Honestly I just had a very important gig, and sucked big time with my own songs, haha! So BACH to study...
bach.jpg

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
So, yesterday I got a call...

[video=vimeo;66520784]https://vimeo.com/66520784[/video]

(It was the very first take, and then I had to leave for some tapas and wine, so couldn´t make a better one. Hope you enjoy it.)

About the list: Since I did the 99th video of the thread now I have to decide the glorious 100th. It should be a classic song that everyone could enjoy so many of US participate and make this a celebration. As you can see, I think this is an important task, so I. think that this should be make as a POLL. The song that gets moar votes will be the chosen one.

Everyone could send me a Private message with his/her favorite song, let´s say until next friday, then I´ll post the poll here so everybody could vote.

Any thoughts, comments, advice, etc, are welcome.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hahaha! FANTASTIC!
And dude that TONE!!!

Best cover in the thread.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
That, brother Florin, was the mighty LX (with some OD and a little comp).

Reaction score
Great cover as always Nacho ! My wrist is better now and I can play again :D

Top Bottom