Buy/Sell Forum

Reaction score
A good idea, the only problem is distance but I believe that most people here are trading basses, looking for new stuff and are travelling. Also believe that trading with people within the Warwick forum should be quite trustable, if someone blows you the word is spread in a second or so. Why not just ask the webmaster to see if we can have a buy/sell forum here as well?

Reaction score
Smooth answer :lol: Well, sometimes you need to finance a new Warwick, trade up etc, just like me. I am selling my black fretless and my Infinity SN TC5 and just bought a Thumb 2001 Ltd (brand new) and the first down payment on the Thumb Dirty Blond 5 2006 Ltd that will be delivered in July / August. Of course I will miss them but will strech out for an Infinity Ltd 2000 and a custom 6-string fretless instead, just so I can get a good nights sleep :wink:

Reaction score
Good idea, i'm still looking for classic thumbs 1989 or older. Shipment shouldn't be a problem UPS or DHL can handle these matters very well. So marcbass and mala, i'm in for the buy and sell section!

Reaction score
Hello there!

we are currently working on a buy / sell platform within this forum. We will announce the new feature as soon as it is available. We appreciate your suggestions!

regards

Reaction score
How about we arrange transactions ourselves, swap email address's and phone numbers and stuff and sort it out. It wouldn't be hard and it would cut out the middle men.

O

odominguez

Warwick opened the Buy/Sell forum already for all of you and we hope it is a great source of contact between warwick players. Enjoy.

Top Bottom