Big things are changing for me...

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
Congrats mate !

Helsinki is a very cool city, I've been there in winter 2006. It was COLD (-25°C) but it cool too. I love Finland, and finnish girls are just AWESOME.

So you're staying 3 years there? I might be going back to Helsinki next year (not sure yet), we'll have a beer there buddy ! In memory of the good times in Frankfurt !

Just a few words you should learn (beware, finnish language is FREAKIN HARD).

"Haluaisin yksi olut, kiitos"... I would like one beer, please.

"Mitä Vittua?"... What the f*ck. Might be useful when people will talk to you over there...

siderocks

Fatass
Reaction score
Just a few words you should learn (beware, finnish language is FREAKIN HARD).

"Haluaisin yksi olut, kiitos"... I would like one beer, please.

"Mitä Vittua?"... What the f*ck. Might be useful when people will talk to you over there...

I didn't wanna do this BUT Haluaisin yhden oluen, kiitos.
Mitä vittua always works, no matter who or how you put it!

Emzyo

1337_dr4g0n-x-sl4y3r_1337
Reaction score
More snow less sun:<

Mr Praline

Forum Silly Person
Reaction score
SISU! Hehe... come over with the ferry to Stockholm some time, will ya?!

Lady Warwick

Vampyre Spaz
Reaction score
JEALOUS!! Work Hard! Have FUN! I've only seen pix and googlemap street view but it looks so nice there. clean and lots of trees. And then there are the friend's pix of 10 feet of snow in the front yard LOL....

.....now there is a music shop there i want to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
I didn't wanna do this BUT Haluaisin yhden oluen, kiitos.
Mitä vittua always works, no matter who or how you put it!

You must be right, you're the Finn here. But a finnish girl i know taught me "haluaisin kaksi olutta"... So i did the same with one beer... And i ♣♣♣♣ed up haha

Reaction score
Thanks for the finnish, i'm sure it'll come in handy! I'll try and update as and when, atm i'm in full packing/moving mode (so much to do!)

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Thanks Callum, please keep us posted.

Reaction score
keep us posted especially when you acquire a CS wick! :)

BassPlyr Randy

Long Winded SOB
Reaction score
Wow .. just catching up ... Congratz Callum on the degree, and on getting funding for your phd. That is cool and I am looking forward to calling you Dr. C. Good luck with the move. Having just did a major life changing relocation myself I know how stressful that can be. However, I escaped the freezer and landed in the oven, so right now I am actually envying you for heading to cooler climate.

So stay in touch as you can, work hard, and I know before you know it, we'll all be calling you Dr. as we put da lime in da coconut. haha Good Luck Bro!

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
Congratulationz and good luck with yo studiez Callum ... 8:

Reaction score
Thanks guys, probably should update, officially i'm flying out on the 25th. Once i'm fully settled out there i'll let you all know!

siderocks

Fatass
Reaction score
We should definitely have a Helsinki meet if we get more guys joining us there. I'm looking for excuses to travel down there, haven't been to Helsinki this year. Btw, my mother works at Aalto University :D

Reaction score
Well I'm in Finland safe and sound! Managed to bring my bass and a pjb buddy so i can practice :D Only had a chance to unpack and get settled in my accommodation. Tomorrow I explore the city, and luckily helsinki have time a festival for my arrival that i'll be checking out: http://www.helsinginjuhlaviikot.fi/en/taiteiden-yo/ohjelma . Might have a chance to check out the music shop over the w/e as well.

Top Bottom