Bass Camp Reunion 2017

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
So, in just a week, there'll be the BassCamp Reunion in Markneukirchen. Along will also be Warwick's 35th birthday, Framus 70th birthday, and the Reeveland festival.
I'll be there.
Who elese is going to come by ?

Last edited:

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, in just a week, there'll be the BassCamp Reunion in Markneukirchen. Along will also be Warwick's 356th birthday, Framus 70th birthday, and the Reeveland festival.
I'll be there.
Who elese is going to come by ?

Warwick's 356th Birthday ?!

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hehe... I'll change it to 35 if you want...

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I wanted to go to the Reeveland festival. Instead we will do the recording of our next vid. It was planned for Sunday. But we did not manage to get all of us together on Sunday. I looked forward to be in Marknewkörtshen for a long time. Makes me sad a bit.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Another year that I will be missing all that fun... maybe someday I'll win the lotery and come.

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Prices are skyrocketting, indeed... 1750€ for next year's, and it's mixed with a EggSlicer camp. Not sure if that'll work out.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Prices are skyrocketting, indeed... 1750€ for next year's, and it's mixed with a EggSlicer camp. Not sure if that'll work out.

Say what??? You get a whole year of online academy at some famous bass teachers for such a price! With individual program and training!

O.K., as long as they find enough maniacs... didn´t they start at 600,- EUR back then?

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Well, it's also a week "all inclusive but drinks", so you have food, and hotel, and shuttle service... It was something around 700€ at first. It's still a great experience and you get to meet and hang out with ALL of the players. But still. It's expensive and really what bugs me is : beverages not included. That is a shame.
But, for that kind of money, you can also have a full week in Greece with all the family.

Top Bottom