Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Bass Bridge Help

Discussion in 'Bass Guitars' started by Kyle North, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Kyle North

Kyle North

Hey, soon I'll be finishing up my korina PJ bass, and I started looking at bass bridge. Are there strong opinions and reasoning for / against the: Gotoh 201, Schaller that Warmoth sells, or the LQ Badass series? The Gotoh is nice and cheap but the Schaller looks cool and industrial, while the Quan products have a long (good?) rep, I think. Also, these will all fit in the standard W rout, right?

2. RIP

RIP California U.S.A. Good Vibe Sponsor

Welcome to the Warwick family

My knowledge of your bass is pretty limited

But, if your PJ has a one piece bridge, I'm going to guess any one of the bridges you listed will fit.......I think you'll need to get some spec's to know for sure

3. Stainless

Stainless

former birthplace of Warwick: Franconia, Germany
    The are a few more bridges but anyway :)
    The Gotoh is a fine bridge, the Schaller is also nice.
    If you consider the Badass, there is a replica from Fender which i could also recommend.

Why should they work to the standard Warwick routing? The W bridge is a two piece bridge.

4. golem

golem Philosopher King

If you have a bass routed for a Warwick bridge then you must use a Warwick bridge. Are you familiar with the Warwick bridge, also with its adjustments and its tailpiece ?

There are a few exceptions. Some very early Warwicks and a very few economy models use conventional bridges. The Streamer Standard might be the most common example.

Stainless likes this.