Anyone here tried Halo guitars?

Reaction score
here's the website:

they give me a BC rich feeling about them

Reaction score
I'm just not attracted to "metal"/goth-styled instruments much. I just prefer to see the wood's grain, or maybe that's how Warwick has raised me.

Reaction score
sorry don't like the shapes. I think with these shapes you can't play it for any type or style of music and different places.

I'd stick to Epiphones, Gibson Les Pauls or even Deans.

Reaction score
trujo777 said:
did you like the basses too?

i think they suck... but for awhile i thought one of them looked like a vampyre and i thought some of those carved finishes seemed cool ...

Reaction score
I saw one of these being played by the lead guitarist from Evile. It sounded really nice. I think it may have been a custom model and it looked sweet as.

Reaction score
Mr Bassman Sax said:
I saw one of these being played by the lead guitarist from Evile. It sounded really nice. I think it may have been a custom model and it looked sweet as.

i guess theres a bigger chance that their guitars are nice... after all, the one who gave me the link was a guitar player *lol*

Reaction score
Here's a link to Eviles Myspace. Have a listen to the solos and you'll notice the halo guitar sounds very nice.

Lucky people just supported Megadeth and now gonna support Exodus.

Reaction score
Mr Bassman Sax said:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=21386078

Here's a link to Eviles Myspace. Have a listen to the solos and you'll notice the halo guitar sounds very nice.

Lucky people just supported Megadeth and now gonna support Exodus.

wow! they have a great guitar sound! ...

im not surprised why they are opening for Exodus now ... they kick ass man!

Top Bottom