An Invitation to join us in celebrating Warwick's 30th Anniversary!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to offer an open invitation to everyone - to join us in celebrating Warwick's 30th Anniversary! On September 8, 2012 we will be having an Open House Day - featuring Live Music, many of our Warwick & Framus Artists, Meet & Greets, Factory Tours, Food & Drink and More!

Its going to be an amazing day of celebration, featuring Live Music by JoStLe (Jonas Hellborg, Steve Bailey, & Lee Sklar, featuring Chester Thompson on drums), Divinity Roxx and the Roxx Boxx Experience, T.M. Stevens and Shocka Zooloo, The Duff Boyz, and more! Besides these artists mentioned, you will see Robert Trujillo, Adam Clayton, Verdine White, Bootsy Collins, Larry Graham, Earl Slick, Regi Wooten, Mike Inez, Hansford Rowe, Alphonso Johnson, Blackbyrd McKnight, Jäcki Reznicek, Dave Roe, John B Williams, Mordy Ferber, Andy Irvine, and many more. It will be a day to remember!

OpenDay.jpg

We will also provide a play-area for our guests who wish to bring their children, and we welcome you into our Custom Shop gallery - where you can try out more than 200 custom instruments. The Framus Museum will be open both Saturday and Sunday, - there is no admission fee! Come see for yourself that our motto "Its a family affair"...isn't just an ad slogan! We hope to have you join us, and become a part of Warwick & Framus family!

More details and and registration for a preferred-status on the factory tours can be found here:♣http://warwick.de/mo...tID=24384&cl=EN ♣Please let me know if you've got any questions, or if I can be of assistance in any way. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

siderocks

Fatass
Reaction score
Sounds totally perfect and I'll be there if I can but the link doesn't work. It's easy to fix, leave a space next to links and text. :d

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I think it is the time to see who will come. I'll be there :)

Serbian Bassist
Reaction score
It would be interesting to come a lot of us from Forum. I would relly like to meet people from Forum. But, I am working, I have little child, wife, I hope gig,.. But it counts, I would like to come..

Reaction score
Dear Goran, Families are more than welcome at the Open House Day! We will have activities for the children, as well as food and drink, music, and lots of fun. "Its a family affair"!!! We hope to see you there, please let me know if you've got any questions. Thanks!

Reaction score
The list of attending Warwick & Framus Artists is growing! Hopefully some of you will be joining us to celebrate this special occasion!

In attendance will be: Jonas Hellborg, Verdine White, Dave Roe, Hansford Rowe, Mike Inez, Marco Hietala, Kevin 'Brandino' Brandon, Norwood Fisher, Leland Sklar, Alphonso Johnson, Antonella Mazza, Jäcki Reznicek, Steve Bailey, Guy Pratt, John B. Williams, TM Stevens, Bootsy Collins, Jeroen Thesseling, Francis Buchholz, Victor Brandt, Andy Irvine, Wolfgang Schmidt, Günther Gebauer, Robert Trujillo, Larry Graham, Mordy Ferber, Earl Slick, Jean-Paul Bourelly, Dewayne 'Blackbyrd' McKnight, Just Wody, Garry Sullivan, Delmar Brown, and more!

Sept. 8 is coming soon - so be sure to make your travel plans if you'd like to come. More info can be found here: http://warwick.de/modules/infos/info.php?katID=24384&cl=EN

Mr Praline

Forum Silly Person
Reaction score
There is no chance that you can get P-nut to attend?

Reaction score
We've got more artists to be confirmed - P-nut is just finishing his tour with 311 then, so at this point its still TBD. I will certainly keep you all posted as we get more confirmations! Thanks!

Reaction score
noooo chance, unfortunately. drink some beer for me, guys!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Ah!!!! Come on Bojan, there is n BBB crew without you!!!

Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting up with all of you! I've been getting reports of final details, and this will be an event that we will never forget! See you soon!

Lady Warwick

Vampyre Spaz
Reaction score
I wish I had the $ to fly out there...I want to see the factory badly, it would be sweet to meet more players, and, LOL, my hero Marco is on the list.

Reaction score
We'd love to see you there, Lady Warwick! And yes, Marco will be there! Nightwish will also be touring California, with dates in Anaheim and San Diego Oct. 5 & 6. They're playing with Kamelot, and its guaranteed to be a great show!

Lady Warwick

Vampyre Spaz
Reaction score
I going to the San Diego gig, grabbed tix as soon as they were available LOL! So I get to see Marco either way.

Reaction score
I'll be there!

Hello everyone, I wanted to offer an open invitation to everyone - to join us in celebrating Warwick's 30th Anniversary! On September 8, 2012 we will be having an Open House Day - featuring Live Music, many of our Warwick & Framus Artists, Meet & Greets, Factory Tours, Food & Drink and More!

Its going to be an amazing day of celebration, featuring Live Music by JoStLe (Jonas Hellborg, Steve Bailey, & Lee Sklar, featuring Chester Thompson on drums), Divinity Roxx and the Roxx Boxx Experience, T.M. Stevens and Shocka Zooloo, The Duff Boyz, and more! Besides these artists mentioned, you will see Robert Trujillo, Adam Clayton, Verdine White, Bootsy Collins, Larry Graham, Earl Slick, Regi Wooten, Mike Inez, Hansford Rowe, Alphonso Johnson, Blackbyrd McKnight, Jäcki Reznicek, Dave Roe, John B Williams, Mordy Ferber, Andy Irvine, and many more. It will be a day to remember!

View attachment 12870

We will also provide a play-area for our guests who wish to bring their children, and we welcome you into our Custom Shop gallery - where you can try out more than 200 custom instruments. The Framus Museum will be open both Saturday and Sunday, - there is no admission fee! Come see for yourself that our motto "Its a family affair"...isn't just an ad slogan! We hope to have you join us, and become a part of Warwick & Framus family!

More details and and registration for a preferred-status on the factory tours can be found here:♣http://warwick.de/mo...tID=24384&cl=EN ♣Please let me know if you've got any questions, or if I can be of assistance in any way. Thanks!

Reaction score
StreamerBonn - We're gearing up for a great time...looking forward to seeing you here. Thanks!

Reaction score
Ahh! I hope you guys have a great time...!

It's my dream to one day visit the Warwick factory, but it's a long and expensive plane ride from Australia... :(

Maybe if I start paddling my kayak now I can make it? ROFL...

Reaction score
Ahh! I hope you guys have a great time...!

It's my dream to one day visit the Warwick factory, but it's a long and expensive plane ride from Australia... :(

Maybe if I start paddling my kayak now I can make it? ROFL...

+1...I would really like to visit the Warwick factory one day also!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom