Aint it drive you crazy !! Korea Marwick Thumb bass.......

Reaction score
Look what I found! it is on Taiwan Yahoo, I saw a Dolphin like Korea bass but as funny as this!!! about US260......

Reaction score
there is an M on the headstock, thats hilarious! someone buy this just for grins!

Reaction score
that's not a warwick, that's a MARMICK !!
it's a thumb rip-off.

but i'm sure, people will hear (and see !!) the difference.

Reaction score
yes, a super bass.

that's what i was trying to tell:

people will hear how much better the MARMICK is.

(just kidding. since i don't know the super bass....)
haha

Reaction score
incredible!!! hahahahahahahaha :lol: see how humans are "creative" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
This bass actually mainatains regularity for any Warwick fan.The procedure is simple.When you're constipated,look at this shit heap & park yer arse near the dunny.

Reaction score
Greg said:
This bass actually mainatains regularity for any Warwick fan.The procedure is simple.When you're constipated,look at this sh*t heap & park yer arse near the dunny.

The bass is obviously great as it is dubbed the super bass. If they can print it, it must be true.

As for the quote, I had to laugh out loud. park your arse near the dunny. I love the fact that people from all over he world come here and I get to read some of the phrasing that different people use. Hopefully one day I'll make someone laugh as loud as I did by saying "plop my a$$ on the crapper"

Reaction score
Garyg7133 said:
Greg said:
This bass actually mainatains regularity for any Warwick fan.The procedure is simple.When you're constipated,look at this sh*t heap & park yer arse near the dunny.

The bass is obviously great as it is dubbed the super bass. If they can print it, it must be true.

As for the quote, I had to laugh out loud. park your arse near the dunny. I love the fact that people from all over he world come here and I get to read some of the phrasing that different people use. Hopefully one day I'll make someone laugh as loud as I did by saying "plop my a$$ on the crapper"

:lol: LOL. I think ya just did mate.

Reaction score
An "M" instead of a "W" ?? How about the electronics then ?? Does the superbass use Wusic Electronic Company pickups ?? 8)

Reaction score
Where can I get a price quote on a 6er??
Ha Ha I give them a 5 for effort. ;)

Reaction score
ThirdthumB said:
An "M" instead of a "W" ?? How about the electronics then ?? Does the superbass use Wusic Electronic Company pickups ?? 8)

What you never heard of the world famous WEC pickups?! 8)

JUZ

Reaction score
its probably made of chip board and mdf :lol:

Top Bottom