About CL Combo...

Reaction score
Hello people, i wish for all the readers an excellent 2007. I'm kinda lost here... I need to search about a cabinet suited for the CL combo, but i forgot the name. I think it's already out of sale, but it's a possibility trying to find a used one. Could someone please remind me the name of that cabinet? I remember i tbeing amplified. Greetings, Andre. By the way, i was thinking selling my combo sometime ago, but changed my mind. That combo rocks the house, with warwick i'm satisified.

Reaction score
what exactly is it your after? an extension cab or a replacment speaker or something else...

if its an extension cab your after its only advisable if you have the CCL ND 8 or CCL 210 ND 8 as these are designed to be played with an extension cab. iff its one of these you've got the neo pro series from warwick are the cabs the CCL series waas designed to complement...im not sure if this was what you were after though, sorry if all this is useless

Reaction score
Hi, i'm searching for one amplified box, i think it's called warwick sub, and it matches perfectly the cl combo. I think already found some info about that. Read about your gear, nice axe and amplification, man :D

Reaction score
ahh i've found it. not come across this previously, had no idea it existed. i'll have a search around and see what i can find.

Reaction score
this is the only place i've been able to find it. Its priced at 666euros. pretty sure its a site based in germany but it looks like a mighty rare piece of kit.

Reaction score
This is at DGB's website guys,
The Sub III is an active powered subwoofer in a band pass configuration. The perfect addition to the Warwick Combo Amps that delivers the perfect "fat bottom" sounds to compliment any Warwick amp. When stood up on end it's footprint matches that of the W-CL Combo Amp. When laid down on it's side the footprint is the same as the 410, 411 and 115 Warwick Cabinet Enclosures.
And here's the link,
cheers guys.

Top Bottom