Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

A blue day for a bass player...

Discussion in 'Maddrakkett's Caffe' started by Aune, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Aune

Aune

So, yesterday it happened... I sold my last instrument, my lovely 'vette, to pay for food. Life really is hard sometimes, but without a bass I don't know what to do. My fingers get shaky already! Hopefully the guys at the local store will put out with me sitting in a corner with a bass now and then. Shame I won't be a member of the lovely Warwick forum anymore, maybe some time in the future! Was nice to meet you all, even though i didn't spend too much time in here (mostly lurking, hehe).

So long Mr. Jazzman!

Attached Files:

2. Augie

Augie The Desert Bass-ape

Sorry to hear things are tough man. I'm sure they will pick up and another bass will come around.
    And what the hell do you mean you wont be part of the forum?? Universal good vibe zone here man. No wic,kno problem. Just cuz you dont currently own a wick doent mean you can be on the forum. Its not some exclusive owners only club. Maybe weirdos only, but you can be weird for free! Stick around if you like.

3. sprocket

sprocket

Hey Aune , stay on the forum buddy , some of us had some ♣♣♣♣ going on , it sux but stay in the forum , it will change your mind , keep it on man . It will get better soon my friend . It must be hard , but things will get better man .

4. Stroud

Stroud

No need to leave the forum man. We're all here for you through the hard times if you ever need us :)

5. Nachobassman

Nachobassman Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!

I think this forum is like a little family so there is no need to leave the forum, specially on hard times like this. We may not be able to help you with more substancial things, but I´m sure I´m not only talking by myself if I say that we are here if you need someone to listen.

I really hope things get better for you.

6. Turxile

Turxile

Sorry to hear that.
    Life is full of ups and downs, stick with it, keep walking, and the ups will surely come sooner or later. I sincerely wish they come sooner for you.

7. 11080

11080 Serbian Bassist

Aune, stay alive and stay healthy, you will buy yourself another Mr Jazzman and many other nice basses.

8. Grgzilla

Grgzilla

Don't let a temporary problem get ya down there mate. Possessions come & go. Ya did the right thing to sell your jazzman for living expenses. Don't worry, you'll turn it around soon enough, & keep coming back here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Lady Warwick

Lady Warwick Vampyre Spaz

No reason to go bye bye! Stay stay!

10. Florin

Florin Warwick Forum Administrator Staff Member

Hi Aune, this is a good thing to do for your family, and don't worry about being here and not owning a Warwick bass, you are not the only one :)

Waiting for the good news in the future.