Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

98 Warwick Thumb BO 5 string soundclips (Some OD and Fuzz too)

Discussion in 'Bass Clips' started by James Hoy, Jun 6, 2009.

1. James Hoy

James Hoy

These are some tracks that I recorded for various reasons over at the TalkBass forums.

These first two clips are what my Thumb sounds like with a brand spanking new set of Warwick Black Label Mediums. Also a little compression courtesy of a Boss LMB-3 on the first track. (I get a little sloppy in places...it's all improv'd)

With Compression

With out Compression

This is with a Boss SD-2. I should mention that the basslines are a Lake Trout song called Shinny Wrapper. Baltimore Represent.

Lead Channel

Crunch Cannel

Now some Fuzz!!! This is just some noodling with my Earthbound Audio Supercollider...which is a bass friendly handmade Muff Clone. It's the pedal pictured in my Avatar.

Egg Salad

Ham Salad

All of them are recorded to a dumpster dive find. It is a Santa Cruz Turtle Beach Soundcard with a line in...so direct to Soundcard and recorded with a program called Audio View 32. MP3s are encoded with a freeware program. When I get a more up to date computer I'll look into getting a better interface and recording software.

Enjoi. :d

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  2. Florin

Florin Warwick Forum Administrator Staff Member

Thanks James for sharing!
    P.S. I edited the title a lttle, added "soundclips" to be visible on google. I hope you don't mind...

3. James Hoy

James Hoy

Thanks Florin ;)

I must have been in a hurry. :d

4. Grgzilla

Grgzilla

Great work James.Much appreciated.