98 fortress one fretless

Reaction score
Hey all.. Thanks for the add.. I'm thinking about buying a 98 fortress one fretless.. I've been playing Wicks for over 20 yrs.. My question is , how rare are the fretless fortresses and what's a good price? Thanks all.

Cheers,

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Hey all.. Thanks for the add.. I'm thinking about buying a 98 fortress one fretless.. I've been playing Wicks for over 20 yrs.. My question is , how rare are the fretless fortresses and what's a good price? Thanks all.

Cheers,
There are probably more fretless Corvette than Fortress basses on the market. I'd say price wise, between 600-800€ . There are a few Fortress owners here who know more 😉

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
There are probably more fretless Corvette than Fortress basses on the market. I'd say price wise, between 600-800€ . There are a few Fortress owners here who know more 😉
Well depends on the location. I am not sure how many Fortress basses there are in the US. I only know the european market. Probably you get a Corvette cheaper there. Have you thought about buying a fretted one and convert it to a fretless one?

Top Bottom