Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

For Trade: 1991 Warwick Thumb Nt /2000 Ebmm Stingray 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by CFHtyler84, Aug 10, 2019.

By CFHtyler84 on Aug 10, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  1. CFHtyler84

CFHtyler84

Warwick Thumb Neck Thru 4 String Electric Bass 1991 West Germany Eggolsheim

Bubinga Pomelle body

Neck through design with Wenge and Bubinga neck

Wenge fretboard

Brass adjustable nut Just-a-nut I

MEC jazz style pickups (has discoloration wear from thumb resting on neck position pickup)

MEC 3band active electronics

18 volt preamp stacked bass,treble, mid control volume and pickup pan with pull up active passive modes

Quick access panel for control cavity

Ships in Warwick Rockcase hard shell case

weight of bass 10.4lbs

eqipped with Dunlop Dual Design straplock buttons

can you Dunlop strap locks or a normal strap

damgage has been photographed

For a 28 year old bass it's great playing, feeling, and sounding instrument. it has some great looking Bubinga wood grain that has been waxed throughly with warwick beaswax while in my care.

Frets, crowned, leveled, and polished on 4/20/18

Questions or desire for more specific pictures just ask

I have a bad back and while this Thumb is from the golden era for these basses, and is a dream come true for playable action and tonality, it weighs too much at 10.4lbs for me to play gigs and sits at home too much now. I’d like to trade it for another Warwick, but has to be less than 9.0 lbs anything in the 8lb or less is optimal for me. I’m interested in trades for other thumbs, streamer stage I or II, vampyre, Dolphin, limited edition or custom shop Warwick basses. I can add money for the right bass. Just message me with offers.

I also included photos of my 2000 Music Man stingray 5 string that is in the 10.5lb range that we could work into trades also. Signed by legendary bass player who passed recently Joe Osborn

Attached Files:

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by CFHtyler84, Aug 10, 2019.