1990 Buzzard on eBay

Reaction score
just don't bid on that. Someone who would know the bass would know that the neck is wenge and not ovangkol... Anyway, no feedbacks...

Curtis

Editor De Bassist magazine (NL)
Reaction score
Hey copied the specs just of the Warwick site. Do the old Buzzards have the same types of wood as the new ones?

Reaction score
I didn't think they had pistol grips in 1990.

Huh, y'learn somethin' new every day.

Reaction score
oh, ive seen that buzzard 3 times now... for some reason ppl bid on it but it never actually ends up SOLD or anything.

Reaction score
Yeah, that's shown up for the past couple of months. I'd be real hesitant to drop 2K with a seller with 0 feedback. If that was from Equipmant, it would be mine.

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Hey dudes

Well spotted.

I was never going to bid, I was more interested in the pictures, I never bothered even looking at the description!

Morgoth

Sir Paul of Thumbalot
Reaction score
Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Thank You.

Hit the return button to return to the previous page.

:?:

Reaction score
That might have something to do the ad originating from South Korea.I'm not a regular ebayer so I cant really say for sure if South Korea is as prolific as say,Nigeria,for alot of net fraud.

Top Bottom