Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

For Sale: 1988 Thumb Bass 4 Nt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by Triad, Jan 11, 2019.

By Triad on Jan 11, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  1. Triad

Triad

Hello guys... selling this nice '88 Thumb bass. Comes with non-original teardrop case.
    Good action, thin neck, great sound and playability. Truss rod works, frets are good, electronics are completely stock. No repairs, no cracks. Some wear (due to the 30 years of age!) and some wood movement creating the usual "steps" on lamination, they could easily be removed but this implies a refinish. No big deal, I just didn't want to lose the patina. Made in West Germany, 2 pieces bridge but still has the early tilted tuners (all the bushings are intact). New 40-100 strings, great setup, ready to play. Not dirty or poorly set-up... it's ready to rock. It would need a new battery cover as the tooth is missing, but it still keeps the battery in position unless you jump around like Flea, I'll try to have it replaced before I ship it.
    I'm after €1650 plus shipping (€60 within Europe by UPS) or best offer. Bank wire transfer or paypal.
    Have feedbacks here, on Basschat, on Talkbass and on eBay, feel free to ask.
    Can take more pictures, record videos... no big deal.
    Not interested in trades as I'm downsizing due to no musical activity. The bass has been advertized elsewhere, so if you see the same pictures don't worry, it's all good. ;-)

_SAM1008b.jpg
    _SAM1016b.jpg

SynapticGroove likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by Triad, Jan 11, 2019.