Warwick Forum Group Picture. Send in your pictures!

BassPlyr Randy

Long Winded SOB
Reaction score
Yea, tyler Mark is it and you know, I think if a new one were to happen, I think it would be cool to include that same pic of Mark, but this time put his up and over to the side of the group to make it look like he was watching over us, but to also symbolize that he is still in our hearts and is still and always will be a member of this community.

Thanks Flo ... I hope HPW is agreeable to this project. I realize with times being as they are it really is a bad time to ask.

Reaction score
If money's an issue,I could chuck in some.I'm sure alot of ya's will be willing to do that same.

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
You know, if it happens again, I'd be more than happy to do the work again, if you'd have me...

I actually have a Warwick now, so this time I can be on the poster with an actual bass! :)
Oh, and Greg, I've also taken up some flab since the poster, don't worry...

Reaction score
i'm in and will happily chuck some cash in if need be!

A

ALB

I missed out on the last one due to work.... I'd gladly chip in if needed.

Reaction score
Seeing as we now have bretheren with a different kind of axe, I gotta ask; Will Rockbass users be included? Or perhaps even given their own poster?

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
Hey Tyler,

I don't think that separating rockbass users make any sense... Rockbasses are Warwicks, so of coures the rockbass people should be included in a new group shot... In my view of things at least...

Reaction score
I actually agree with you Jan. I ask because my beautiful blonde bombshell is now residing elsewhere, and I will be picking up a RB Streamer sooner than later.

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score
I never got my poster from the original run of these:( At least I am in the picture though!

If there is a second run being done, please count me in!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
When I will be back home I will look if I still have one :)

Reaction score
man the original poster was very decent! would there be a chance of a little noob like me being in the poster!?!

Reaction score
my only issue is that i'm not really playing warwicks anymore......i guess i could sit on my cab if this happens again lol!

Top Bottom