Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
I keep saying this is an underrated pedal. Last night I finally put my money where my mouth is. Should be here tomorrow.

odb_3_D_gal.jpg

Reaction score
So, she has already arrived, but I delayed in sharing it because I felt a certain shame---kind of like when you find out you inadvertently knocked up a girl during a moment of drunken passion.

So please let me explain....

On Feb. 2, I woke up around 10 or 11 am after a LONG night of recreational drinking and noticed a message on my phone--

"CONGRATULATIONS! SELLER HAS ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER! PLEASE SUBMIT PAYMENT

I thought "what offer? I don't remember making an offer!" And after some moments, I realized that it might have happened.

And I, generally being an honorable person, submitted to the digital version of a shotgun wedding, kind of like that episode of Firely ("Our Mrs. Reynolds) where Christina Kendricks played the bride of the previously drunken captain Mal.

So, here's the difference-- though I initially shared Mal's reluctance (she's a bit flashy for my tastes), she turned out to be a totally lovely instrument with an accommodating neck-- think of her as a Les Paul Custom without the weight--

Gibson Custom Shop Flying V Full.jpg
2014 Gibson Custom Shop Flying V Custom w Case.jpg

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
So, she has already arrived, but I delayed in sharing it because I felt a certain shame---kind of like when you find out you inadvertently knocked up a girl during a moment of drunken passion.

So please let me explain....

On Feb. 2, I woke up around 10 or 11 am after a LONG night of recreational drinking and noticed a message on my phone--

"CONGRATULATIONS! SELLER HAS ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER! PLEASE SUBMIT PAYMENT

I thought "what offer? I don't remember making an offer!" And after some moments, I realized that it might have happened.

And I, generally being an honorable person, submitted to the digital version of a shotgun wedding, kind of like that episode of Firely ("Our Mrs. Reynolds) where Christina Kendricks played the bride of the previously drunken captain Mal.

So, here's the difference-- though I initially shared Mal's reluctance (she's a bit flashy for my tastes), she turned out to be a totally lovely instrument with an accommodating neck-- think of her as a Les Paul Custom without the weight--

View attachment 22600 View attachment 22601
Nice looking eggslicer!

Reaction score
Very impressive packaging !
but what's inside is even more impressive!

Top Bottom